No announcement yet.

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Garguy for all your stories and sharing your experience. I sure wish that journal was still around.

Comment

I hunt just out of Lovelady on 1200 acres me and my dad have had for 15 years. Been very selective. Houston county. Here's a pic of my wall at my house and some recent trail cam pics from the past couple years. No "world records"by any means but nice deer (in my opinion). Is there arguement on wether or not there are nice deer in Houston county? I don't understand where this thread went south?

https://vimeo.com/151300774

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Thank you Garguy for all your stories and sharing your experience. I sure wish that journal was still around.

This, and this is the first thread I open when I get on, I have learned a lot from reading Garguy's post and hope to learn more..

Comment

This is the most valuable thread that I have read on TBH, ever. What you have shared here has taught me more about deer hunting than I ever could have learned on my own. Thank you.

Comment

Great Thread.. Keep the info coming. GarGuy.

Comment

Just to be clear here I never called gar guy a liar. Gar guy is extremely knowledgable and has seen far more big deer then the average person, no doubt. That said who knows how big the deer he described actually was. No one will ever know, but to all of you getting so upset over the fact some people find this story hard to believe think of this. If I got on here and described seeing a typical framed deer that would surpass any deer known to date by a fairly substantial amount what would you say to me? Considering the description gar guy gave of this deer it would make the Hanson buck typical frame look like a cull. Who knows for sure but I would absolutely love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by bone View Post
                  Just to be clear here I never called gar guy a liar. Gar guy is extremely knowledgable and has seen far more big deer then the average person, no doubt. That said who knows how big the deer he described actually was. No one will ever know, but to all of you getting so upset over the fact some people find this story hard to believe think of this. If I got on here and described seeing a typical framed deer that would surpass any deer known to date by a fairly substantial amount what would you say to me? Considering the description gar guy gave of this deer it would make the Hanson buck typical frame look like a cull. Who knows for sure but I would absolutely love to see it.
                  Gar guy has backing with a lot of pics and stories to go with them of big mature deer. That's the difference from him saying it and someone else. But I for one wouldn't question you if you posted that prob wouldn't even post anything. I'm with jogger on this to much hate and jealously if you don't believe, go to a different thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post

Man those are some NICE bucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

Man those are some NICE bucks!!

Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                        Sound a bit jealous. Did I miss something here??

I misunderstood joigers comments. I have some back reading to do on this thread!

Comment

Yeah, ain't any good bucks in East Texas........
                          Attached Files

Comment

...........or so I've heard.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hey guys, Sorry i mentioned the size of that deer. I know its almost impossible to believe and thats why I have never posted about him before. The actual dimensions distract from the story . It wasnt intended to be about this particiular deer, it was about how I ended up trashing entire seasons chasing one particular deer. I dont blame yall for not believing how big he was. I could drag a dozen folks on here that spent hours pouring over those pictures I guess to defend my honor but that would just result in their honor being slashed.

Encinal, said it best. Sometimes it is just as well not to tell a story that wont be believed anyway. Lets try to get this thread back on hunting pressured deer.

Comment

^turning the cheek The fact that you let everything roll off is a great example for all of us. Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X