Strava cycling app for TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Call me Mr. Jefferson baby...I'm Movin' on Up!

From 14 to 7. Been a good week of riding for me.

Today the wife and I hit the Missions trails downtown. One of the best rides I've had. Very few people and lots of scenery. Stopped off at the Espada Dam. You can see the old dam and what they've made in it's place.
    Dang it... did you just get back ahead of me? I jumped way up with my 20 miler yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      Call me Mr. Jefferson baby...I'm Movin' on Up!

From 14 to 7. Been a good week of riding for me.

Today the wife and I hit the Missions trails downtown. One of the best rides I've had. Very few people and lots of scenery. Stopped off at the Espada Dam. You can see the old dam and what they've made in it's place.
      Great pics.
      I'd like to try that ride.

Comment

Great job to both of y'all !! I have one more ride this week and that's it for me until Tuesday.

Comment

Thanks everyone. This app/group is just what I needed to get me motivated to ride a little more. My goal is at least 3 time a week. Thus far I've been only getting in one ride.

Comment

Helping Papa get ready for his ride !Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405126872.519355.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	24314868

Comment

Haha, my little girl loves to play with my helmet and bike stuff too. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	24314877

Edit: I can never get pics to post upright when using my iPhone. Arghhhh

Comment

Got my new tires in today...

They will be up and running by tomorrow.
                Attached Files

Comment

Clark is making this a tough group to keep up with. I got a good start on the week and now he has almost lapped us all. I need to catch up.

Comment

Another good riding week for everyone. I finally got my 50 mile week accomplished!

Good luck on the Peach Pedal today Ronnie!

Comment

I'll get at least 1 more ride in today... possibly 2 depending on how my sons baseball games go today

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                        I'll get at least 1 more ride in today... possibly 2 depending on how my sons baseball games go today
                        Oops... 1 more this week... possibly 2 depending on how today's baseball games go!

Comment

When does the week start over?

Comment

Mondays are day 1

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                              Mondays are day 1
                              Thanks...I hope I can get one more ride in tomorrow. Especially since today is all about BBQ and beer.

Comment

Can someone post a screen shot of were everyone stands? I cant find it

Comment

Working...
                                X