Vaping? Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h2447intx View Post
    well 3 chemicals in this apposed to how many in a tabasco cigarette!

I'll take vape for now
    they have tabasco? I d like to try that.......

Comment

I went in to a store this weekend and had the guy behind the counter do a show and tell.

I don't smoke.

I just want to be informed.

I'll keep reading, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
        eGo c twist , kanger t3 tank. starter kit . comes with 2 batteries, 2 tanks 1 charger. for 64.00. myvaporstore.com
        How do you know what to buy? What's the difference between 600mAh and 1000mAh? I guess you have to buy liquid separately?

Sorry, but I want in on this and I want to get rid of these dang smokes.

Comment

Originally posted by STATON View Post
          How do you know what to buy? What's the difference between 600mAh and 1000mAh? I guess you have to buy liquid separately?

Sorry, but I want in on this and I want to get rid of these dang smokes.
          mAh is the battery life (kinda); it stands for milliamp hours. All else being equal, the higher the mAh the longer the battery/power supply will last before needing to be replaced or charged.

Yes, you buy, or mix, your eLiquid separately. You can get varying amounts of nicotine in each flavor, and even caffeine (!) to suit your preference. There are a LOT of flavors to choose from...

Comment

Thanks, Rat!
            I'm pretty stoked about this but know absolutely nothing.
            Is this definitely cheaper than smokes or are you just breaking even or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Kinda what I'm thinking. I breath air. It's free and healthy.
              Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
              Just go cold turkey and save the money for more archery supplys
              How about just being happy that more people are getting off smoking (no matter how they do it) instead of putting in useless posts that dog on fellow TBH'er's? Be supportive.

I use one myself. Been about a month. Haven't completely put down the smokes but my smoking has been reduced by half so far. I just haven't gone "all in" yet. I know it's a mental thing but I do want to quit smoking. I WILL quit smoking.

Comment

Thanks, Rat!

I'm pretty stoked about this but know absolutely nothing.

Is this definitely cheaper than smokes or are you just breaking even or something?

I used it to quit smoking... It's definitely cheaper! I went from 2 packs every 3 days ($13) to a $10 bottle of juice that lasts me a month!

Try out some different flavors at a smoke shop and find one that you really really like... That makes a big difference... I love, love the tigers blood flavor from the Lucky's stores... Started out at 14mg of nicotine and then step down a little each time you get a new bottle if you feel you are ready...

Comment

V3. 50 cal mod with kanger airotank
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ordering a starter kit tonight!

Comment

I quit smoking 3 months ago. Vaping now. I am using an
                      eGo 1100mah battery, Kangertech T3s clearomizer, which has a replaceable coil.
                      The battery will last two days between charging and only takes 3hrs to charge.
                      A 5 pack of replacement coils is about 6$ and one coil will last about 10 days before I start getting a burnt taste.
                      I buy two 5ml bottles of e juice for 5$ each and it will last two weeks.
                      So basically for the price of 2 packs of cigarettes I can vape for over two weeks.
                      I mostly enjoy the fruity flavor juices in a 60/40 or 70/30 vg/pg. In either 12mg or 18mg nicotine. I am about to order some 100 o/o VG juice and give it a try.
                      When I first started vaping it did not quite satisfy me when I would drink alcohol.
                      But now I have no problems works fine. I took a drag off a real cig yesterday and hated It. Good luck on quitting cigarettes.

Comment

Vamo-5 with Kanger Protank II...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Those Vamos are looking pretty good.
                          So far it makes me cough and I can't tell if I'm getting too much nicotine or not enough (18mg).
                          The tobacco flavored juice tastes funky so I will have to get a different flavor.

Comment

Those Vamos are looking pretty good.
                            So far it makes me cough and I can't tell if I'm getting too much nicotine or not enough (18mg).
                            The tobacco flavored juice tastes funky so I will have to get a different flavor.
                            I love it...I have not smoked a single cigarette since I got it...
                            I really like the LED on it too...very easy to operate...

I coughed a little too at first - irritated my throat too...but now I have no issues at all, just took a little getting used too is what I was told...

As too the flavors, just go to a store that allows you to sample flavors...
                            I was surprised at some of the flavors I thought I'd like and didn't, as well as flavors I thought I wouldn't like and did...

I go to Vapor Traders...friendly people & they make you feel comfortable with asking stupid questions (and I asked alot of them)...plus I was not comfortable/pleased going into a head shop & dealing with those burn outs...

Comment

Pretty much what Crazy Horse said however. If you have a adjustable battery try turning it down for a while till you get use to it and it will help with the coughing. Some flavors and strengths of nicotine work better with different battery settings. You may vape it more till you get use to it but it wont be as strong
                              This is just what I have found.

Comment

the biggest issue I have with mine is that its like a truck, everyone wants to use it. They sure spark conversation......

Comment

Working...
                                X