No announcement yet.

Vaping? Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smoked cigarettes for about 30 years then switched to cigars for another 5 or so..
    Tried Chantix.. after a few days the nightmares started. Freaky and vivid as heck..
    Had to stop taking it after that..

Myself along with 5 friends all started vaping.
    Was able to convince one of my sisters to make the switch as well.
    Took about 8 months and I quit vaping.
    That was six years ago.

Fast forward to today
    I still do not smoke but 3 years ago found out I have heart disease because of it..
    7 stints...

My sister still does not smoke but picks up her vape maybe once a week.

My other sister who refused to vape died of lung cancer September 2017.

The other four who quit when I did all were successful but for some reason one by one started again and now are 1 - 2 pack a day smokers.

Regardless of how you approach it.. just do it.
    Your body will thank you and you just might catch it before it takes your last breath away as it did my sister.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DanielLee5 View Post
      Vaping devices can be very very different, some e-cigs suppose small percentage of nicotine, meanwhile herbal vaporizers go with dry herbs only and are 100% chemicals free. I started with 3in1 vaping kit (which can be used with herbs, wax and liquids), and I have to say it absolutely substituted emotional addiction from smoking (I used nicotine patches and special therapy before, didn't succeed in any).
      Nice necro-bump on this thread!

Sorry to hear about your sister hightech.
      Last edited by Roy; 05-21-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Crazy Horse did you quit????

Comment

You can make the vape by yourself. Just check all mods, coils and etc at the special sites like:
          https://myecigs.uk
          https://vaping.com
          https://www.elementvape.com
          Also you can use any liquid for it. For example fruit, desserts etc.
          In my case, I use this baby:

Comment

Originally posted by John123john View Post
            You can make the vape by yourself. Just check all mods, coils and etc at the special sites like:

At Vaping.com we offer a wide range of vape kits, pens, pods, mods, and vape juice from top brands in the UK. Get free shipping on orders over £20.

Discover incredible deals at Element Vape, a progressive online retail shop serving the vaping community with pod systems, disposables, and premium eJuice.

Also you can use any liquid for it. For example fruit, desserts etc.

In my case, I use this baby:

I saw a guy with one like that at Globe Life
            park. . He was sucking on it so much, I expected to hear that **** thing play “Danny Boy”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Or just quit it all

Comment

A giant vape cloud in public is the most obnoxious, disgusting, discourteous thing on earth. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                  A giant vape cloud in public is the most obnoxious, disgusting, discourteous thing on earth. That's all.

Idk, an XXL woman in a pair of L leggings might be worse

Comment

Nobody could convince me that breathing boiled/vaporized propylene glycol is a good thing. The best way to quit is to stop. I simply put them down after 14 years and never touched another cigarette. It took a few weeks to get past the urge. Trading one bad habit for another isn’t a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post

I hear ya on that. No one likes looking at them skinny gals.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I quit it all with vapor. Been two years with no nic and no vapor. Just gum and dr pepper..

It worked for me.

Comment

So you want to stop one habit that is known to kill you by using another habit that probably will kill you but we aren’t sure how yet....

Why not just stop?

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post

Touche'.... I should have put more thought into my reply!

Comment

Working...
                            X