Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Vaping? Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
    how do you like yours? So far this is the my favorite battery by far to use
    its awesome!!! Battery life is really good (2-3 days)

Comment

Originally posted by scissorhands View Post
      its awesome!!! Battery life is really good (2-3 days)
      ok great, thats the same experience i have had. I have been thinking of ordering a back up just to have if i loose mine or anything.

Comment

i have the vamo v3 and a carto tank love it

Comment

Ctwist battery. Kanger pro tank. Fill it with church hill 60/40 with 24mg nicotine and I am happy. Went from two cans of red seal a day time this.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
            Ctwist battery. Kanger pro tank. Fill it with church hill 60/40 with 24mg nicotine and I am happy. Went from two cans of red seal a day time this.
            I quit tobacco by vaping 15 months ago. I smoked a pack a day and dipped half a can of snuff a day. Sure save a lot of money now. I started at 24mg of nicotine which is a lot. I've been down to 6mg for several months now. My e-cig had a break down on the way hunting Friday afternoon. I did without until Sunday. It was not bad at all doing without all weekend. I guess I could quit e-cigs now if I wanted. But I don't.
            Last edited by RickyS; 02-04-2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

I guess my big fear are what are the long term health impacts of vaping. I'm sure right now its probably better than cigarettes but with the market being completely unregulated who knows what will make its way into the cartridges just to keep people vaping.

Comment

Originally posted by EEBowHunter View Post
                I guess my big fear are what are the long term health impacts of vaping. I'm sure right now its probably better than cigarettes but with the market being completely unregulated who knows what will make its way into the cartridges just to keep people vaping.
                its been in europe for quite some time. Yes the market is not regulated here yet but it doesnt mean that substantial research hasnt already been preformed

Comment

My brother dose these things even builds his own and makes his own stuff... He uses extremvaps.com for his stuff they are real cheap as well

Comment

Originally posted by EEBowHunter View Post

Well 3 chemicals in this apposed to how many in a Tabasco cigarette!

I'll take vape for now

Comment

USP veg glycerin and PG have been proven to be non toxic to humans when inhaled. Side effects are just possible respiratory tract irritation
                      Nicotine we already know the health risks associated.

Comment

I quit dippin and went to the vaping thing. It's not bad!

Comment

Well got my new 50 cal. Mod today very nice, got some new ejuice and have been killing.

Love this over smoking.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ha ha, that 50 is wild.

I just bought me a vaporizer. Trying to kick the cigs, again. Everybody at work has stopped smoking and are cutting back on vaping. Guess we will see how it goes.

Comment

My buddy has done it for about a year. Used to light his next cigarette with the last puff of the one before and now smokes hubba bubba and watermelon flavor!! Cracks me up with the flavors but he seems to like it. Good for him I guess. I'm sure his wife and daughter are happy about it.

Comment

Vaping worked for us from the get go

The mods we have so far and at tone of ejuice
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X