X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow sounds incredible!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechsan View Post
      WOW!! Congrats Some pretty dang good shooting on live birds.

That is definitely a bucket list trip for me...
      Bucket list for me too !!!
      2015 for me !!

Comment

Congrats on shooting a grand Doc!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
          It's gonna be fun but I have to admit I am a little worried about the shell bill. I figured 4000 total and I shot 1500 in a half day. Oh well, I can make more money!!!!
          They print new money everyday !!

Comment

Wow! Absolute bucket list hunt. Keep on shootin!

Comment

1162 birds!!!! That's incredible, enjoy and thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Day 2 about to begin. They brought me a 20 and 28 gauge. I'm going to try to pick my shots a bit. Will see how it goes. Maybe 2000!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                  Day 2 about to begin. They brought me a 20 and 28 gauge. I'm going to try to pick my shots a bit. Will see how it goes. Maybe 2000!
                  Looks like a great time! Can't imagine how sore your shoulder is going to be.

Any idea how the hunting is in November-December when their rates are less?

What airline did you fly and what kind of fare did you get to Cordoba?

Also, I'm afraid to ask, but what is your $hell bill going to be, per box?
                  Last edited by Joshua Flournoy; 02-07-2014, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Hope you get to 2000. Looks like a great trip.

Comment

What another great morning. I shot 2 boxes with the 28 gauge but only killed about 10 birds. Moved to the 20 gauge and life got better. Shot 1311 birds with 1500 shells. My shoulder feels good. Been wearing an evo shield pad. I can hardly lift my left arm. Gonna go for broke this afternoon. Should get to 2000 today. May go for 3000 but not sure I can lift the gun and focus for 1700 more birds. I don't want to think about the shell bill. Deal with that later. We flew lan from Atlanta to Santiago.

Comment

I have a friend that goes every year, they started out taking guns, now they just rent Baretta Urika A391's in 20 gauge. He said the worst thing is loading the gun, after a while you just start turning the gun sideways and the guy setting next to you loads it for you while he clicks away. He loves it.

Comment

One day!!!! Man that sounds amazing!

Comment

Hunt

took my son last year and had a wonderful time we still talk about it. I will go back for sure. This yearWe are going to South Africa on a hunt for plains game. its not till June that we are leaving but man I am getting excited!!!!
                            have fun!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just let the bird boy load it. It's like a machine gun!

Comment

Docmay
                                dont worry about the shell bill on 1500 shells your bill will be $750
                                they way i look at things if people are worried about their shell bill then you should not even go. you are there to have fun and to shoot! keep shooting!!!!!
                                ltr
                                you are shooting 87% man thats dang good!!!!!
                                When I was there I never loaded a shell my guy did. I rewarded him for his hard work at the end he was soo excited!!!
                                Last edited by DEADEYE1; 02-07-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X