Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an awesome trip!

Comment

Getting even better. Been drinking wine for hours. Had some coffee with baileys after a big steak. Now about to torch a Cuban cigar and drink some port. Life is really good. I don't know why you wouldn't do this trip! Got my 1000 bird hat. Lord only knows what an all day shoot may bring. Wish some of my tbh family was along, it's awesome!!!!

Comment

Doc you truly are my hunting hero.

Comment

Hanging out.

Comment

It's gonna be fun but I have to admit I am a little worried about the shell bill. I figured 4000 total and I shot 1500 in a half day. Oh well, I can make more money!!!!

Comment

Comment

Oh man! What a hunt! I gotta do this!

Comment

Wow, sounds like a bucket list hunt! Enjoying the updates and have fun!

Comment

Looks like an amazing hunt! I'd love to see a pile of 1,100 dove in a pile.

Comment

Not sure what the big photo ops will be. They walked us out of the field and handed us beers while the boys picked up shells and birds. I wanted the big pile photo as well. It is wild, guy sits there with a clicker as you hit birds. I figured tomorrow would be my big day. Maybe I'll go for 2000 then slow it down with the 28. It's beyond what I dreamed. If you love to shoot birds then you need to come here.

Comment

This is fun. Thanks for taking us on ur adventure!

Comment

Living life large!!

Comment

Man I need to go somewhere I can drink wine and smoke Cubans. Good stuff doc.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                              Not sure what the big photo ops will be. They walked us out of the field and handed us beers while the boys picked up shells and birds. I wanted the big pile photo as well. It is wild, guy sits there with a clicker as you hit birds. I figured tomorrow would be my big day. Maybe I'll go for 2000 then slow it down with the 28. It's beyond what I dreamed. If you love to shoot birds then you need to come here.
                              This is awesome. I've got to make a trip there sometime soon.

Comment

Subscribed!!!!! Looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X