Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is good!

Comment

A Buck List item as well. Do you get to eat any of them or is it just a bunch of shooting?

Comment

We have had dove kabobs as appetizers twice now. They pick them up and give them away for the most part. I read somewhere that they estimate at least 30% of crops here are lost to doves. It's absolutely unreal.

Comment

Today was my day to "light it up!" Ended up shooting 1830 birds this evening. The bird boy brought 2 shotguns and just kept them loaded. I think I shot 2100 shells this evening. I am exhausted! About to have cocktails by the pool then dinner. I don't even want to consider my shell bill but heck, I killed over 3000 doves today! If at all possible, every bird hunter should do this.

Comment

Living the good life my friend! Thanks for bringing us along.

Comment

Sounds like a blast

Comment

Just had a massage. Been having cocktails. About to enjoy another Cuban cigar. Think I'll relax tomorrow.

Comment

Excellent hunt! Just water and fertilize your money tree when you get back home!

Keep the reports coming.

Comment

3000 shells in a day???

thats more then ive shot in my life!!!!!

Im jealous sir and keep it up!!!!

Comment

Sitting here with a cigar and cocktail talking to a group of hunters from England. Really cool to hear about their hunting, healthcare, taxes, etc. bunch of good guys. I sure do love hunting and all that goes with it!

Comment

Over 4000 shells and 3000 birds today. I thought 1000 birds per day would be incredible. I went a little nuts today. I can't explain hoe many birds are here. Plus, there is a couple here that has been coming 7-8 years. They say more birds now than in the past. Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                          Over 4000 shells and 3000 birds today. I thought 1000 birds per day would be incredible. I went a little nuts today. I can't explain hoe many birds are here. Plus, there is a couple here that has been coming 7-8 years. They say more birds now than in the past. Unbelievable!
                          Let's see pics of your shoulder!

I know a guy who did a Mexico White Wing hunt without a shoulder pad and it looked like someone peeled his skin off then beat up his shoulder with a bat.

Comment

My right shoulder is really fine. Been wearing and evo shield shirt with pad. They are awesome. I can't hardly lift my left arm. Arm and shoulder sore for lifting and mounting the gun. Still have 2.5 days to go. Drinking a little jack and coke at the moment.

Comment

Awesome. Glad you are having a good hunt. Sounds incredible.

Comment

I'm supposed to be going with by hunting buddy and his son for his son's high school graduation present. I got four years to save up for my shell bill!!

Comment

Working...
                                X