No announcement yet.

Which UTV would you buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one offers the SMOOTHEST ride ???? That's my #1 criteria that I need help with.

Comment

I've got to say the john Deere I posted above is unbelievably smooth. We have some rough spots on the ranch that rock your kidneys when in the trucks. Going over the same spots with the Deere and we don't feel a thing. Very impressed with how smooth the ride is

Comment

Polaris has the smoothest ride hands down!!

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter2 View Post
          Honda big red. Shaft driven. Tough as nails.
          Agree

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
            Which one offers the SMOOTHEST ride ???? That's my #1 criteria that I need help with.
            Polaris by far.

Comment

This one in the classifieds
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Double-Drop View Post
                Polaris by far.
                have you ridden the new Honda Pioneer?

Comment

Ranger 800 crews are LOUD. Can't even carry on a conversation in the back seat. I would not recommend one. The 900 is much quieter though.

Really interested in that JD 825 crew. I'd like to go drive one.

Comment

Buy a used jeep...

Comment

Don't over look the Hondas. I have a Ranger 800 crew now and with the problems, I wish I would have looked at others.

Comment

Which UTV would you buy

Comment

No question, Polaris. You could drink hot coffee going 50 mph over speed bumbs and not have an issue...

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                            No question, Polaris. You could drink hot coffee going 50 mph over speed bumbs and not have an issue...
                            I've been told Polaris is very smooth. Any glaring negatives on the Polaris UTV ?

Comment

I've got a 2009 Kawasaki Mule 4010 Trans and it has been very reliable and never had to have it put in the shop. Not fast but not racing. Great machine

Comment

I've been told Polaris is very smooth. Any glaring negatives on the Polaris UTV ?
                                We have 3 of them. The only down fall to a polaris is that they squeak. They squeak from places that are impossible to find. Best UTV out there in my opinion.

This past weekend, My ranger had 12 bags of corn, 2 guys, 2 dogs, a cooler, and 2 hogs on a receiver hitch rack going through mud and sand like it was empty. They are truly amazing machines. However, they freaking squeak!

Comment

Working...
                                X