Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Do I need a crew cab if I don't carry passengers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crew Cab is the way to go

Comment

The reason I bought a mega cab was being able to sleep overnight in the back seat. I used to hunt public land for ducks and spent many of nights crammed in a truck. It's also nice for all the other storage.

Comment

Crew cab for sure.

Comment

i am like a gas, i expand to the volume of my container. room is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsxrmike View Post
            I'm planning to buy my first truck this summer. ( A Tacoma.)
            I never had kids so I rarely carry any passengers except for my wife.
            I plan to keep the truck forever so resale is not an issue.
            So, is there any advantage to buying a crew cab if you don't need the extra seats for passengers?
            You will need a place to put hunting gear and other stuff, especially when it is raining. I was sort of in your same spot once and I opted for a a truck with the suicide rear doors, thinking I almost never used the back seat, and I regretted it. Especially if its a "forever" truck. You never know what's coming at you down the road (so to speak) and you'll never regret extra space. You WILL, however, regret not having more room when you need it.

Besides, crew cabs just LOOK better! Lol!

Good luck!

Comment

yes

Comment

Working...
              X