Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Do I need a crew cab if I don't carry passengers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes get the crew cab.

Comment

Yes get the crew i have to move stuff to even get someone in my back seat i love having everything i need , may need and stuff i dont need with me all the time. Its one reason i always like to drive my own truck anywhere when i ride with someone else its seams like we always need somthin thats in my truck

Comment

Crew cab

Comment

Yes!

Comment

I have a single cab and want a crew cab.

Child seat and wife in the front are not comfortable.
            When it rains there is no shelter for anything.
            More then one male going somewhere? Nope. Nobody signs up to ride in the middle.
            Groceries sliding around the bed.

One good thing, my truck is always clean. Nowhere to put any junk.

The list could go on. You may not use it much, but you will appreciate having it.

Comment

My first 5-6 trucks were crews. I bought an extended cab thinking it wasn't a big deal, got out of it as fast as I could to get back in a crew cab.

Comment

First truck I owned was a regular cab...and it was the last one. Got so tired of every time you stopped having to stick anything of value in the bed up front and then take it out and put it in the back again when I got back on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Extremebowman View Post
                  My first 5-6 trucks were crews. I bought an extended cab thinking it wasn't a big deal, got out of it as fast as I could to get back in a crew cab.
                  This for sure. A king or extended cab is not the same thing as a crew cab. Access isn't nearly as good as a crew cab.

LWD

Comment

hear me now or hear me later - GET THE CREW !

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                      Yes, lockable storage area
                      This

Comment

after having crew cab, don't know how i could ever go with something smaller and out usually just me. don't cut corners if you don't have to.

Comment

I went by the same mentality you have when I bought my jeep. I couldve gotten a four door.
                          Ever try fitting a ground blind, a dead hog, two dogs and a bow case in the back of a jeep?
                          Yeah you'll have a truck bed... but when things like that happen, you'll appreciate the extra space!

Comment

Get the crew cab, I have an 08 Tacoma TRD crew cab and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                              Yes get crew cab
                              Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
                                I rarely carry more than 2 ppl in my truck and i have a mega cab lol, i like having the room to store whatever i want inside the truck. Plus i have been known to hunt for extended periods of time and like being able to sprawl out in the backseat!
                                Ditto

Comment

Working...
                                X