No announcement yet.

Coolest artifact find EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ole boy was pulling some pounds on that homemade long bow to make that penetration! I have spines a few and not sure mine lodge as deep as Tonto's

Comment

Coolest thing Ive seen in a long while

Comment

That is an amazing find, if it is real. It may not be the only authentic arrowhead found buried in an old bone, but I'm sure it's very rare.

Comment

Originally posted by KickerPoint79 View Post
          I didn't even notice the arrowhead at first. Awesome find!
          X2

Comment

Unbelieveable !

Comment

Awesome..

However, if this was an arrowhead sticking out of a human hand, found at a construction site. It would be the greatest find in the history of ever.

Comment

Awesome find!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                  Awesome..

However, if this was an arrowhead sticking out of a human hand, found at a construction site. It would be the greatest find in the history of ever.
                  Close but not so fast! If it was an early rage prototype then it would be the greatest

Comment

ok that is way cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                      Awesome..

I see what you did there.

Comment

I dont believe thats too big to be human . From the looks of the shot , if it were a deer some one would have had to be above it when the shot was made . If it was human they would have been shot almost from strait behind . Thats a great find any way you look at it Leon !!

Comment

Real cool.

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

Pretty cool.

What is the story with it? Did your buddy find it? If so what area? Surface find or dig?

Comment

I knew a guy in Chattanooga Tenn. that had a mold for making these. I held both the real and fake one in my hand and couldn't tell which was which. I'm only telling you this because I've seen it first hand. I hope you got the real thing as I'm sure with all the animals that were shoot by Indians they were not all double lung shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X