Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For an Australian he’s PG.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
      For an Australian he’s PG.

Haha, very true!!

Comment

'Game of Thrones' Season 8: Why Daenerys Is Azor Ahai - Inversehttps://apple.news/AZ_2WcY_tRla_Mk3pPvJMmA

A buddy sent me this link about why Danny is Azor

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          'Game of Thrones' Season 8: Why Daenerys Is Azor Ahai - Inversehttps://apple.news/AZ_2WcY_tRla_Mk3pPvJMmA

A buddy sent me this link about why Danny is Azor

I believe it as well!

My wife on the other hand, believes Danny dies Sunday..

Comment

I’m starting to get this pit in my gut Arya dies.... but I’ve also heard Arya is the producers favorite character and the one character he can’t kill off! I’m holding on that little hope [emoji1374] i can’t handle another rob stark type punch to the gut

Comment

I’m starting to get this pit in my gut Arya dies.... but I’ve also heard Arya is the producers favorite character and the one character he can’t kill off! I’m holding on that little hope [emoji1374] i can’t handle another rob stark type punch to the gut

Yeah I’ve got a similar feeling. There’s some people that think Arya isn’t actually even Arya anymore and it’s the mean chick from Braavos that tried to kill her. Which I can’t see that theory being true since Arya continued her hit list. And I can’t think of a reason why that chick would be in Westeros pretending to be Arya.

I sadly think come Sunday there will be a lot of broken hearts again. At least this time we’re prepared, unlike with the Red Wedding [emoji22]

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                Yeah I’ve got a similar feeling. There’s some people that think Arya isn’t actually even Arya anymore and it’s the mean chick from Braavos that tried to kill her. Which I can’t see that theory being true since Arya continued her hit list. And I can’t think of a reason why that chick would be in Westeros pretending to be Arya.

I sadly think come Sunday there will be a lot of broken hearts again. At least this time we’re prepared, unlike with the Red Wedding [emoji22]
                I'm hearing theories that either Arya dies defending Sansa, who lives...or Arya fails to defend her & Sansa dies....

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post

Yes totally agree the red wedding was something i mentally wasn’t ready for!

Comment

I've had a pit in my gut about Dany since the end of last season. Don't know why, just a hunch, a hunch that I hope is wrong. For some reason I just don't think we will see Dany square off against Cercie.

I don't know if most of you watched or read the Red wedding, but reading was crazy intense. Martin doing what Martin does. Huge build up but really put you at ease when they sat down to eat and drink.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall nerding out so hard.....and I'm here for all of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Yall nerding out so hard.....and I'm here for all of it!

Lmao what if it’s another episode of character building [emoji1787]

Comment

Last episode was really good but I might throw something through my television if it is more character building.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
                            Last episode was really good but I might throw something through my television if it is more character building.

Brans gonna tell us an 80 min bed time story about the night king [emoji38]

Comment

If that happens the internet will explode....

Along with my TV..

Comment

Bran is straight up creeping me out lately. He's got a wheelchair now but we never see him actually wheeling around. He's always just sitting there at that perfect awkward distance of not too far but not really close enough to whoever he's creepily staring at.

Comment

Working...
                                X