No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the possibility of the Hound being Azor? He's been with the brotherhood, saw the future in the fireplace when they went north to capture a dead soldier?? Also might be some irony with him being burned as a kid??

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
      What about the possibility of the Hound being Azor? He's been with the brotherhood, saw the future in the fireplace when they went north to capture a dead soldier?? Also might be some irony with him being burned as a kid??

I was just about to say this back to the comment above. I think it’s a possibility with his recent relation with the Lord of Light. Plus is backstory with fire would be interesting. I’m guessing he would have to die and be reborn as Azor Ahai. But he’s got a lot going against him being Azor Ahai since we know for sure he isn’t fire proof. It would be out of left field though.

I’m curious if the mountain will be turned to a wight or not considering he’s already dead.

Comment

Nerding out.....again! [emoji849] Lol!!![emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

That is amazing [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
              This is the theory that I'm betting on. There has been a few scenes that have hinted that the NK is a greenseer. Being that we haven't seen him and Viserion with his army and the fact that a dragon can cover ground a lot faster than a dead army can, I'm betting he's moved around destroying the smaller cities/castles to build his army.
              Also I think he is moving in on King's Landing for several reasons.
              One being he knows 1 smaller dragon will lose against 2 full grown dragons. If you have a super weapon but you know one of your enemies can take out that weapon, you find another enemy to attack and weaken the total opposing forces.
              Second is if he is a Greenseer then he could have seen the future possible outcomes of him going to Winterfell and knows he will lose.
              Third is from one of Dany's visions in the House of the Undying when she is in the throne room and it appears to be burnt and snow/ash floating around. You also see a shadow of a dragon but never shows the dragon. I believe that is because the dragon casting the shadow is Viserion with the NK.
              Another supporting argument is how Bronn got sent to go kill Jaime and Tyrion. This sets up for having a main character getting out of King's Landing before the attack. I'm willing to bet that as he goes North he will spot the NK flying towards King's Landing, maybe even be able to see him start the attack from a distance. Allowing him to go North and warn the rest of them what happened.
              King's Landing will be an easy target for the NK with Viserion. Cersei thinks her enemies will handle the dead army and she feels safe all the way south. She also thinks she has the strongest army now and nothing can stop her. BUT I doubt they have much if any dragonglass and they are probably very low on Valyrian steel. And like typical King's Landing fashion, the people will panic and the NK's army will grow exponentially.
              So as the NK sacrifices one army to weaken the North, he'll build a massive army from the 20,000+ that is now in King's Landing.

And icing on the cake would be for Jaime to have to kill Wight Walker Cersei
              But if he burns them with the dragon he can’t use them in his army

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                But if he burns them with the dragon he can’t use them in his army

Yeah but who’s to know if Viserion is even shooting fire out now or if it’s something else. Like a freezing type of flame. You never know what kind of sorcery they have up their sleeves.

Comment

Lol at these theories!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                    Lol at these theories!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’ve stopped reading them lol i don’t wanna take away from Sunday [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                      This is the theory that I'm betting on. There has been a few scenes that have hinted that the NK is a greenseer. Being that we haven't seen him and Viserion with his army and the fact that a dragon can cover ground a lot faster than a dead army can, I'm betting he's moved around destroying the smaller cities/castles to build his army.
                      Also I think he is moving in on King's Landing for several reasons.
                      One being he knows 1 smaller dragon will lose against 2 full grown dragons. If you have a super weapon but you know one of your enemies can take out that weapon, you find another enemy to attack and weaken the total opposing forces.
                      Second is if he is a Greenseer then he could have seen the future possible outcomes of him going to Winterfell and knows he will lose.
                      Third is from one of Dany's visions in the House of the Undying when she is in the throne room and it appears to be burnt and snow/ash floating around. You also see a shadow of a dragon but never shows the dragon. I believe that is because the dragon casting the shadow is Viserion with the NK.
                      Another supporting argument is how Bronn got sent to go kill Jaime and Tyrion. This sets up for having a main character getting out of King's Landing before the attack. I'm willing to bet that as he goes North he will spot the NK flying towards King's Landing, maybe even be able to see him start the attack from a distance. Allowing him to go North and warn the rest of them what happened.
                      King's Landing will be an easy target for the NK with Viserion. Cersei thinks her enemies will handle the dead army and she feels safe all the way south. She also thinks she has the strongest army now and nothing can stop her. BUT I doubt they have much if any dragonglass and they are probably very low on Valyrian steel. And like typical King's Landing fashion, the people will panic and the NK's army will grow exponentially.
                      So as the NK sacrifices one army to weaken the North, he'll build a massive army from the 20,000+ that is now in King's Landing.

And icing on the cake would be for Jaime to have to kill Wight Walker Cersei
                      Just saw this theory, the link is below. (Sorry for the language)

Comment

When will Sunday be here!? I’m ready to see some action!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Oh Lawd…..

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                            Just saw this theory, the link is below. (Sorry for the language)

https://ruinmyweek.com/trending/this...m_campaign=ooo
                            Lmaooooo.......I thought those were original thoughts on a super nerd scale.[emoji1787] Good to read it for a 2nd time .......I guess!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all need to YouTube “GOT **** trae crowder”...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Y’all need to YouTube “GOT **** trae crowder”...

You seen Ozzy Man’s review of GOT?

This dude is funny.....bad language tho

Comment

Working...
                                X