No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey worm is one of my favorite characters I think.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Next week should answer Jon Snows lineage question. Has to be the right time to lead into season 7.

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
        Next week should answer Jon Snows lineage question. Has to be the right time to lead into season 7.
        I agree.

Next season we will seee him and melisandre leave winterfull and eventually meet up with Dany. thats my guess. I think littlefinger and sansa will run Jon off somehow

Comment

Jon Snow has become a wuss since he died.
          Not near the ****** he should be considering he was once dead... ..does a lot of staring...and looks on verge of tears most of the time...
          maybe the sister will slap a knot on his fo'head and get him to stop acting like the unich used to act like..

Comment

His fighting wasn't timid. He kicked arse!!

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.

Comment

When Snow charged ramsay I thought NOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                His fighting wasn't timid. He kicked arse!!

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.
                "don't do what he wants" she said..
                He did exactly what ramsey wanted
                if he had listened to Red.. he wouldn't have had to dig his way out of a pile of bodies...

Oh and what dip**** in that age and time of the bow and arrow, runs in a straight line when someones shooting arrows at you?
                The brother deserved to be removed from the gene pool..

glad the dogs got fed. PETA was amping up a campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  "don't do what he wants" she said..
                  He did exactly what ramsey wanted
                  if he had listened to Red.. he wouldn't have had to dig his way out of a pile of bodies...

Oh and what dip**** in that age and time of the bow and arrow, runs in a straight line when someones shooting arrows at you?
                  The brother deserved to be removed from the gene pool..

glad the dogs got fed. PETA was amping up a campaign.
                  No kidding Im like run a zig zag, hell run at an angle then cut back something

Comment

I'm going to re-watch the episode tonight on DVR. I have never done that before except when Joffrey took a dirt nap.

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                      Nothing. Sir Davos finds out she burned the little princess alive and wants her punished. Nothing to do with Jon. Davos wasn't there when it happened. Stannis sent him away to Castle Black for help
                      I thought he was going to push her out of a window last night.
                      Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        So basically now you have Starks in the North, Dragon queen coming for Kings Landing, and then the Lanisters....

I'm guessing the Starks join the dragon queen next season, take down the lanisters and then fight the white walkers.
                        Do you think it is possible for all three to come together to fight the white walkers??
                        Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                          Do you think it is possible for all three to come together to fight the white walkers??
                          No I don't see how the dragon queen and the lanisters ever team up considering one sits on the iron throne, and she wants it.

Comment

Great episode. I fore-see an alliance of all 3 combining to take out the White-walkers. Can't wait for the season finale....

Comment

spoiler:
                              Snow ends up fighting with the white walkers..because hes one of them now...

Dwarf betrays dragon queen..she walks through fire again..mostly because I want her to.

Dragon eats dwarf..chokes and dies

white walkers perish before their final battle due to global warming

little stark with no name but has a name again comes back and kills red stark chick because shes a total ****** now.. and can apparently survive multiple deep stab wounds to the chest and stomach almost instantly..

Dragon queen walks through fire again...

Incest twins Lannister bro and sis get smoked by the old sparrow dude..who ends up getting killed by the young lannister king, who in turn gets shanked by his wife who takes over the sparrow clan and quickly gets beaten down by a pretty ****** off dead soldier guy who's morning the incest lanister sister..

the unich kills his uncle...marries his lesbian sister and they both get eaten by one of the dragons after lying to the dragon queen about the quality of the ships they promised

More fire, more dragon queen

littlefoot or whatever his name is gets killed by red stark before she dies, because..well, loose ends..

the hound kills everyone and everything in sight , then gets a bad bacterial infection from uncooked meat and dies.

the 7 kingdoms are ruled by the dragon queen , who walks through fire every evening for eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                spoiler:
                                Snow ends up fighting with the white walkers..because hes one of them now...

Dwarf betrays dragon queen..she walks through fire again..mostly because I want her to.

Dragon eats dwarf..chokes and dies

white walkers perish before their final battle due to global warming

little stark with no name but has a name again comes back and kills red stark chick because shes a total ****** now.. and can apparently survive multiple deep stab wounds to the chest and stomach almost instantly..

Dragon queen walks through fire again...

Incest twins Lannister bro and sis get smoked by the old sparrow dude..who ends up getting killed by the young lannister king, who in turn gets shanked by his wife who takes over the sparrow clan and quickly gets beaten down by a pretty ****** off dead soldier guy who's morning the incest lanister sister..

the unich kills his uncle...marries his lesbian sister and they both get eaten by one of the dragons after lying to the dragon queen about the quality of the ships they promised

More fire, more dragon queen

littlefoot or whatever his name is gets killed by red stark before she dies, because..well, loose ends..

the hound kills everyone and everything in sight , then gets a bad bacterial infection from uncooked meat and dies.

the 7 kingdoms are ruled by the dragon queen , who walks through fire every evening for eternity.
                                lol. I think this has more weight to it than the 3 sides coming together and fighting as one!

Comment

Working...
                                X