A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
    So was Sansa sending ravens to Littlefinger to help bolster the army of the North? If not, who else would she be sending...?
    My guess was Theon... but she has no idea where he would be right?

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      My guess was Theon... but she has no idea where he would be right?
      Yes, but how is Theon going to help with a ground war? You could be right but still not sure.

On the Arya front it seems she may be pretending that she is mortally wounded and then hop on the ship with Theon since it sounds like they are in port? Arya to go see the Dragon Queen?

Comment

Yes, but how is Theon going to help with a ground war? You could be right but still not sure.

On the Arya front it seems she may be pretending that she is mortally wounded and then hop on the ship with Theon since it sounds like they are in port? Arya to go see the Dragon Queen?

I think the ironborn were in slavers bay and Ayra is in Bravos.

Comment

So was Sansa sending ravens to Littlefinger to help bolster the army of the North? If not, who else would she be sending...?
          Its Little Finger to the rescue. Other houses will join once they see a real army. Im sure there will be some twist to the battle as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
            Yeah...think you are correct. It's tough keeping all those places straight.

Comment

Maybe Tyrian. They were briefly married before and he has helped her in the past.

Comment

Was it really Ayra? Or was it Jaquen with Ayras face? Or was the Waif actually Ayra? And Ayra was Jaquen?

I feel that whatever Jaquen was wanting either the Waif or Ayra to be is all a hidden agenda by the faceless men. Everything seems to be a test. I wouldn't be surprised a bit with whatever twist come from this portion of the story.
                Hummmmm.................it did not seem like Ayra when she was speaking to the Captain of the ship. It was odd a little footage was off.
                Not to mention the Sparrows look like they're about to get theirs.

I was watching the outro/preview for next week, and caught a glimpse of one of them on the ground with the Mountain's hand under his chin in what seems to be him about to snatch his head off or pop it like a grape.

[ATTACH]794831[/ATTACH]
                Now that is good catch sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Hummmmm.................it did not seem like Ayra when she was speaking to the Captain of the ship. It was odd a little footage was off.

Now that is good catch sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
                  Gotta hand it to Cercie.... "I choose violence"

That's Chuck Norris worthy right there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIOiAfEIk_g"]Game of Thrones Season 6: Episode #8 Preview (HBO) - YouTube[/ame]
                  Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 06-06-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

And... who is the Waif chasing, or being chased by?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	24446184

And who is THIS? Assume being chased.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	24446185

Comment

I think u r right!
                      Gotta hand it to Cercie.... "I choose violence"
                      That was awesomeness!!!
                      Still gonna be good when she gets whacked.

Comment

hmmmm

Attached Files

Comment

It seems to be Sansa was writing a letter to LittleFinger and swallowing her pride. The veil is going to aide John Snow and Sansa take down winterfell. He's just waiting for her to ask.

I think that letter that is given to Black fish above was sent last episode when Breann was sent to river run already.

Comment

hmmmm

[ATTACH]794849[/ATTACH]
                            That could be. They already sent Brienne down there though, so not sure the letter would be needed.

I thought it interesting the first thing the Blackfish said to Jamie was about his oath to Catherine Stark. With Brienne headed down there and a possible reunion, maybe Jamie will turn away from the dark side. While the scene yesterday was close to the books, Jamie in the books is in a completely different place mentally. So not sure where they are going. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              It seems to be Sansa was writing a letter to LittleFinger and swallowing her pride. The veil is going to aide John Snow and Sansa take down winterfell. He's just waiting for her to ask.

I think that letter that is given to Black fish above was sent last episode when Breann was sent to river run already.
                              That makes sence, they probably sent a letter with Brienne.

Comment

That's who I thought it would be. Not sure why she didn't swallow her pride and take the troops when he first offered. I guess she was still stuck on that Ramsey Bolton thing.

Take the fresh troops from the Vale and take Winterfell and crush the Boltons and their supporters!

Then Peter Baelish will be warden of the North. See how that works? They dont call it game of thrones for nothing.

I don't think Theon and Yarra were in Bravos, that would be out of the way, but who knows, everyone seems to have been issued a valyrian transporter this season on the show. I think they were talking about heading to slavers bay. I'm sure they will make it there by the next episode.

That would be a crazy twist if Arya somehow hooked up with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X