No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best episode of the season by far. During the battle I kept expecting the Umbers to turn and start fighting for house Stark but the entire time I had a feeling the LittleFinger was going to come through. I was a bit saddened and thrilled at the same time when Ramsay got what he deserved from his hounds. He was a great 'bad guy'...maybe one of the best on the show. The enemies remaining are a bit boring to me now. I guess the white walkers are the worst enemies now. The battle of the b*stards kind of overshadowed the awesomeness of the 3 dragons finally getting to work together. That was very cool. I do think wildfire will now come into play with Cersei not having her Mountain to do battle for her in trial by combat. The episode before this one I think she was talking to her Maester about a rumor and he confirmed it. Sounds like she may be starting some wildfires soon.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      spoiler:
      Snow ends up fighting with the white walkers..because hes one of them now...

Dwarf betrays dragon queen..she walks through fire again..mostly because I want her to.

Dragon eats dwarf..chokes and dies

white walkers perish before their final battle due to global warming

little stark with no name but has a name again comes back and kills red stark chick because shes a total ****** now.. and can apparently survive multiple deep stab wounds to the chest and stomach almost instantly..

Dragon queen walks through fire again...

Incest twins Lannister bro and sis get smoked by the old sparrow dude..who ends up getting killed by the young lannister king, who in turn gets shanked by his wife who takes over the sparrow clan and quickly gets beaten down by a pretty ****** off dead soldier guy who's morning the incest lanister sister..

the unich kills his uncle...marries his lesbian sister and they both get eaten by one of the dragons after lying to the dragon queen about the quality of the ships they promised

More fire, more dragon queen

littlefoot or whatever his name is gets killed by red stark before she dies, because..well, loose ends..

the hound kills everyone and everything in sight , then gets a bad bacterial infection from uncooked meat and dies.

the 7 kingdoms are ruled by the dragon queen , who walks through fire every evening for eternity.

Comment

Just a theory but there are three dragons and three dragon riders!! 2 Riders have yet to figure it out. They all happen to be related!!!! Again this is just a theory but has a lot of merit if you've read the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
          Just a theory but there are three dragons and three dragon riders!! 2 Riders have yet to figure it out. They all happen to be related!!!! Again this is just a theory but has a lot of merit if you've read the books.
          Book Spoilers!!!! Read at your own risk!!!!

Look back over Dany's visions while in the house of the undying.

She see's Rhaegar and a woman who she does not recognize. (could be Rhaegar's wife...Dany never met them...could be Lyanna Stark...if you buy into the R+L=J theory.

The couple is holding a baby...and Rhaegar clams "He has a song...he is the prince that is promised and his is the song of ice and fire."

Rhaegar looks at Dany and says something about "there must be 1 more...a dragon has three heads"

So there must be another Targaryen alive plus one more rider. Could Jon be the Targaryen? I'm all in that Jon is the love child of Rhaegar and Lyanna. I hope we find out next week who the baby was inside the tower. (Bran's vision of young Ned)

However after seeing last nights episode, I don't know how you could take Jon off the battle field and on a dragon. He is too good with a sword and has already killed a white walker.

I have a vote for Tyrion. He went into the dragon pit and didn't back down from the two dragons. Who wouldn't want to see the worlds most famous dwarf on top of a dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
            Best episode ever!
            Dang near!!
            Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
            Best battle ever on the show. Jon snow was a beast. So proud. Lol
            I got the feeling that Jon Snow could not be killed. How did not ONE arrow him? Everytime he was about to get smacked another guy stepped in or a horse took someone out? Is he protected by a force field (red ladies God) or something???

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            I was yelling "zig!! zag!!.... Something!
            over here as well. Heck, he could have just hid behind one of the burning X's.
            Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
            Grey worm is one of my favorite characters I think.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
            That knife work was sweet!!!
            Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            No kidding Im like run a zig zag, hell run at an angle then cut back something
            LMAO...........I know! Just a wimp, guess Ned did not spend much time with him.
            Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
            LMAO!!! THat is awesomeness!!!

Comment

Just read that Season 7 and final season 8 are both only 7 episodes each...
              Didn't realize that

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Just read that Season 7 and final season 8 are both only 7 episodes each...
                Didn't realize that
                Well that's sucks. Maybe they're 1.5 hr each

Comment

I thought next season was going to be the last. Guess not.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Have y'all seen this? https://youtu.be/B93k4uhpf7g

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                      That was really cool! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                        That was really cool! Thanks for sharing

No problem.

Comment

dang i thought it might be dragon queen walking through fire
                          but cool battle scene

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                            dang i thought it might be dragon queen walking through fire

but cool battle scene

Lol.

Comment

No problem.
                              Thx Daniel. Super cool video! A lot of work goes into just one show.

Comment

A must watch...thanks Hookem.

Comment

Working...
                                X