A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    The north is reminded sounds bad for Rickon... the skeleton crew at the nights watch is in major trouble.

Wights that can climb upside down at 14 miles an hour on the ceiling shouldnt have a problem climbing a wall.

My vote is that Ayra is the surprise death this week.

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
      For too long have I held on to the notion that she will be the bad@$$ and really turn things around for her and her siblings, some way, some how. Now I could care less if she goes. Her story has gotten weak, hope that changes.

Really looking forward to the follow up on Euron Greyjoy and seeing how that plays out.

Comment

Man I sure hope not! I think her character is really important and even though she is not a fully trained faceless man she will be a bad***!

Comment

It's just sad how much weaker her character is in the show than in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
            It's just sad how much weaker her character is in the show than in the books.

Could it be that her strength hasn't started to shine yet in the shows?

Comment

Arya is going to stick the waif (the girl that she trained with) with the pointy end .thats why she blew out the candle and was sitting in the dark, she is used to fighting with out being able to see.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                Arya is going to stick the waif (the girl that she trained with) with the pointy end .thats why she blew out the candle and was sitting in the dark, she is used to fighting with out being able to see.
                Bingo.

Comment

That's what I am hoping for also but the waif is an advanced student and should have already been through the blindness training. The only thing that Arya has going for her is the fact that the waif is jealous and hates her because she has so much more potential than the waif. The haven't showed it at all but maybe Arya's special power will surface.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
                    The haven't showed it at all but maybe Arya's special power will surface.
                    Dude!!! WTH? Please quit with the **** spoilers!

We know some of yall read the books...we get it....we are proud of all yall! Just quit spoiling it for us that haven't and want to enjoy the show as it is...please....

Comment

But if a girl cannot accomplish her task, a man will have to step in....

That's my main concern, she will never be truly safe as long as Joqen is alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Dude!!! WTH? Please quit with the **** spoilers!

We know some of yall read the books...we get it....we are proud of all yall! Just quit spoiling it for us that haven't and want to enjoy the show as it is...please....
                        I have read all the books, most of them twice and I'm not sure what "special power" he is referring too.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                          I have read all the books, most of them twice and I'm not sure what "special power" he is referring too.
                          Pretty sure I know what he is talking about. It's not some earth shattering thing, and I doubt it's important to the show the way they have worked things so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            But if a girl cannot accomplish her task, a man will have to step in....

That's my main concern, she will never be truly safe as long as Joqen is alive.
                            Maybe I missed it, but I do recall way back when Araya "named" Joqen as a way to manipulate him... and though he eventually caved to her wish if she would "un-name a man...", I don't recall that she ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Maybe I missed it, but I do recall way back when Araya "named" Joqen as a way to manipulate him... and though he eventually caved to her wish if she would "un-name a man...", I don't recall that she ever did.
                              Pretty sure that was resolved with the 3 wish thing. No loop holes for Arya.

Comment

I think the Hound will show up and help Araya out. But I'm just guessing it never showed him again after Araya left him.

Comment

Working...
                                X