A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    "The biggest question about Jon Snow's past will be answered by end of this sixth season of "Game of Thrones," Tech Insider has learned.

After years of in-depth fan theories and speculation, Jon's real parents will be revealed by the end of this season's finale, according to a source with knowledge of the remaining two episodes."

It's obvious, Ned Stark went to the tower of joy to rescue his sister, who he found in a pile of blood and died. It was because she had just given birth to Jon Snow, and Ned took him back to Winterfell as his "*******", hiding his true identity.

Basically, he is the true aire to the iron throne ahead of Danarys Targareon who is his aunt.

I haven't read any books but I got money on this theory!
    Lol, gonna turn out to be a peasant whose parents changed the chamber pot for the mad king or something lol. Ned Stark felt bad for him when he found him swaddled in toilet paper stuffed in the Kings bedchamber. I hate you GRRM!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Patiently waiting on more blonde chick and more fire.
      Yessir!!!

Comment

Halfway through rewatching the 3rd season.

Man there's a lot of scenes building up Arya to be a badarse later on.

Also forgot how much of a "bad word" Cersie was when she was hot and had power...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Halfway through rewatching the 3rd season.

Man there's a lot of scenes building up Arya to be a badarse later on.

Also forgot how much of a "bad word" Cersie was when she was hot and had power...
          Also add in how much of an idiot she is.

Comment

Meant to ask the other day... When Qyburn mentions his little birds confirming the rumors do we know what he's referencing (based on what the show has told us)? I remember the scene where he was handing out candy to all of them in exchange for information but didn't remember any specific thing he'd asked of them.
            If we don't know, based on the show, my guess is that it is either regarding Tyrion's whereabouts or something about the High Sparrow, what say you?
            On another note, I think the High Sparrow and Bernie Sanders are the same whack job.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpStix View Post
              Meant to ask the other day... When Qyburn mentions his little birds confirming the rumors do we know what he's referencing (based on what the show has told us)? I remember the scene where he was handing out candy to all of them in exchange for information but didn't remember any specific thing he'd asked of them.
              If we don't know, based on the show, my guess is that it is either regarding Tyrion's whereabouts or something about the High Sparrow, what say you?
              On another note, I think the High Sparrow and Bernie Sanders are the same whack job.
              I think it's information on who and where the high sparrow came from

Comment

Ok I have a theory on the battle of the bas tards . Jon and sansa get the crap kicked out of them and at the late minute Jamie rides in with the Lannister army(not littlefinger and the vale army ) and defeats Ramsey. he does it to fulfill he's oath to Catelyn to protect sansa.

Comment

Also littlefingers plan is to wait till all snows army is dead and then he would ride in to defeat ramsey and take winterfell for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    I think it's information on who and where the high sparrow came from
                    But how would those little kids know about that? Or even care about finding that out? Then again, it works for me either way. High Sparrow needs to get shanked!!!!

Comment

So what do y'all think is going to be the big cliff hanger at the end of the season?

I'm leaning white walkers show up at the wall or dragon lady boards her ships and sets sail (second seems maybe to far into the furture)

Also agree that Snow will be getting his arse handed to him and someone shows up last second to help.

Comment

I spend all week at work hoping it goes by quick and looking forward to the weekend. Then I spend all weekend hoping it goes by quick so I can watch GoT. Then it's Monday again. It's a terrible cycle, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
                          I spend all week at work hoping it goes by quick and looking forward to the weekend. Then I spend all weekend hoping it goes by quick so I can watch GoT. Then it's Monday again. It's a terrible cycle, lol.
                          Stellar !
                          I conquer .
                          Meanwhile ... "
                          "Give me fuel Give me FIRE Give me that which I desire "

I look for the Dothreki to show up to Mereen soon' and I may be wishful in thinking that Sansa does a little flaying of her own on Ramsey tonight . I'm not sure we will see Arya again til next season but when we do I won't be surprised to see her reunited with the Hound again for some more batman and Robin sherades. I also presume Blackfish is in that skiff with Brianne and Podrick,possibly off for some kidney pie before heading back to winterfell . Brianne puts Ramsey in a camel clutch while Sansa pokes his eyes out with a hot poker would be cool to watch .... Either way I can't wait for tonight !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I would imagine GOT takes another dump on the Starks tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              Wouldn't surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

I wonder who the Starks are in real life. I feel sorry for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X