X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It honk Sam getting his sword is a big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think this week was definitely one of the better after a lull. Sam got his sword and Arya got her needle back.............gonna be some killing soon boys. Now the HIgh Sparrow group is annoying as heck......but that is gonna be good also once they start the war.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        I think this week was definitely one of the better after a lull. Sam got his sword and Arya got her needle back.............gonna be some killing soon boys. Now the HIgh Sparrow group is annoying as heck......but that is gonna be good also once they start the war.
        X2! Some good stuff is fixing to happen.
        Like your new avatar pic!

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

I liked the episode today. The story is the good part. The entertaining part. How it develops and intertwines. I'm not in it for cheap action and nude scenes. Though those are a plus. If I wanted that I'd just watch terrible action movies. Id rather have the intelligent, well-thought-out story lines.

Benjen finally being revealed is awesome. Arya deciding to do her own thing was awesome. Although I have a feeling she will die eventually. Probably after getting her vengeance.

Now we can definitely see Brienne and Jamie meeting up again. Walder Frey suffering for his backstabbing deeds. And I want to know what the Night King does with the babies! Bran had flashes of it.

Also do you think wildfire will come in handy in fighting the white walkers? Did show flashes of the mad King and his wildfire.

Comment

And 1 last possible theory:

The mad King burned everyone after hearing whispers to "burn them all". Everyone thought he was insane. Perhaps it was Bran? Or the original 3-eyed Raven (old man)? Another time-loop type scenario trying to get him to defeat the white walkers, and he misinterpreted it and burned his people.

Comment

[quote=afishinman14;11372870]I liked the episode today. The story is the good part. The entertaining part. How it develops and intertwines. I'm not in it for cheap action and nude scenes. Though those are a plus. If I wanted that I'd just watch terrible action movies. Id rather have the intelligent, well-thought-out story lines.

Benjen finally being revealed is awesome. Arya deciding to do her own thing was awesome. Although I have a feeling she will die eventually. Probably after getting her vengeance.

Now we can definitely see Brienne and Jamie meeting up again. Walder Frey suffering for his backstabbing deeds. And I want to know what the Night King does with the babies! Bran had flashes of it.

Also do you think wildfire will come in handy in fighting the white walkers?Did show flashes of the mad King and his wildfire.

I agree, it's almost like deer hunting. A lot of wait and patience. Lol.. Yes I believe so! I'll watch it again tomorrow. Bran's flashbacks tells alot what's coming. I think Benjen had wildfire in the weapon he was using, he'll lead the way in defeating the white walkers.
              Last edited by ostey22; 05-30-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                And 1 last possible theory:

The mad King burned everyone after hearing whispers to "burn them all". Everyone thought he was insane. Perhaps it was Bran? Or the original 3-eyed Raven (old man)? Another time-loop type scenario trying to get him to defeat the white walkers, and he misinterpreted it and burned his people.
                Oh wow! good theory! Never thought about it like that! I'll buy you a beer if you're correct bud.
                Last edited by ostey22; 05-30-2016, 12:46 AM.

Comment

A lot of great theories in here I'll have to go back and look at what bran was seeing. It's getting hard to keep up again since there adding all the characters back. But like said above I love it it makes you think instead of just cheap action and nudity.

Comment

That episode sucked

No hot blonde in a fire

All there was was hot blonde yelling...

She could have been yelling after being on fire.... just sayin.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1464610026592.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	24445612

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like some of the theories you guys are posting. I do think the images that Bran was seeing will come back to be important (I will probably go back to watch again as well)! I am pumped that Benjen/Coldhands finally showed up. Did anyone catch the mention of the Brotherhood without Banners? Isn't that the group that Lady Stoneheart is with? It's all starting to come together. I was confused by Tommen and his queen making a truce with the High Sparrow though...

Comment

I thought it was a great episode. Excited to have Benjen/Coldhands back.

Love Aryas storyline, my favorite by far. Looking forward to her making her way home.

Sam surprised me by somewhat growing a set at the end. Curious where they are headed with that.

The Bw/oB reference was great, glad they are being brought back in. If they bring Lady Stoneheart in, Ill forgive them for ignoring her after the Red Wedding.

I really think the last few episodes will be action packed with Dany going home, Jaime being at Riverrun and Jon and the wildlings headed south.

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                            I liked the episode today. The story is the good part. The entertaining part. How it develops and intertwines. I'm not in it for cheap action and nude scenes. Though those are a plus. If I wanted that I'd just watch terrible action movies. Id rather have the intelligent, well-thought-out story lines.

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                            But like said above I love it it makes you think instead of just cheap action and nudity.

Although I dig the nudity, I agree on the other part. I love the thinking and setup side of the episodes. The story lines make one follow along and pay attention instead of just having the TV be a babysitter for an hour for the low attention span types..

For those that just want action and kill shots go put the Transformers movies on a DVR loop..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Although I dig nudity, I agree on the other part. I love the thinking and setup side of the episodes. The story lines make one follow along and pay attention instead of just having the TV be a babysitter for an hour for the low attention span types..

Definitely dig the nudity also. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                                I thought it was a great episode. Excited to have Benjen/Coldhands back.

Love Aryas storyline, my favorite by far. Looking forward to her making her way home.

Sam surprised me by somewhat growing a set at the end. Curious where they are headed with that.

Agreed on all points.... I just wish Sam had grown them a little quicker and while at the table. What a **** his father was.

Comment

Working...
                                X