A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    OK, y’all are nerding out a little hard now... let’s just wait for more naked blonde chicks in fire.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like your thinkin’ Cuz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

OK, y’all are nerding out a little hard now... let’s just wait for more naked blonde chicks in fire.[emoji23]

aint gonna happen......

now we get the young Arya that we all watched grow up...then feel dirty about it

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
        I believe the proper GoT term is "High Born"
        Bingeaux!!!! That's the term I was searching for. High Born are definitely the children of the Starks and Lannisters!

Thanks sir...……..my brain was hurting reading those theories...……..LOL!!!

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          Jaime said that before the 20k golden co. arrived, and yes, the Lanister army would have been thrashed. Cersie evened the odds with the help from the Tyrells gold and Iron Bank.

It’d still be a losing battle against 40,000 and two dragons imo over sellswords

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
            I just had a crazy thought...consider the following. NK can raise fallen life forms without touching them, as we learned in "Hardhome". What if he attacks the Golden Company soldiers and with every strafing run of Viserions "Ice Flame" instantly raises the fallen and literally converts the Golden Company to his own second army, and then uses them to slay Cersei and Euron with Cersei's own former merc army. WHOAH.

It could totally work!

From there, NK could in a sweeping coup de grace convert everyone south of The North, because all of the Westerosi fighting force would be up North fighing his primary army, which he may very well just be using as a pawn and a diversion, while he converts all of the rest of the population...remember, he isn't playing the game of thrones - he just wants to make sure there's no human army that can repel him as he seeks to erase mankind from the Earth.
            Sneaky, thank god your not the night king. You would screw this thing all up. But I think the blue fire would dissipate anyone he hits with it, wouldn't be much left to raise. Ruthless plan though.

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            It’d still be a losing battle against 40,000 and two dragons imo over sellswords

Lets see how Sunday night goes, hopefully you are correct. I just know that ***** Cersie has some ruthless **** planned though.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
              Sneaky, thank god your not the night king. You would screw this thing all up. But I think the blue fire would dissipate anyone he hits with it, wouldn't be much left to raise. Ruthless plan though.

Lets see how Sunday night goes, hopefully you are correct. I just know that ***** Cersie has some ruthless **** planned though.

I don’t plan on near those numbers making the March south to kings landing. Which is why i believe it won’t be a quick swift fight up north.

Comment

I'm hoping for a Cersi, Dany, and Sansa hot oil nude wrestling match for all the marbles? .....80 minutes for the final episode should be good enough..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I'm hoping for a Cersi, Dany, and Sansa hot oil nude wrestling match for all the marbles? .....80 seconds for the final episode should be good enough..

Fify

Comment

fify

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

Comment

Fify

Seconds? you scared of nude women?
                      I want the full episode..

Comment

Id take Dany, Sansa, and Missandei.

Pass on Cersei, she can be killed before it happens.

Comment

There is significant foreshadowing that Arya is the one who saves the day IMO.

There’s a scene in season 7 that I don’t know anyone has picked up on that cinches it for me.

John tells Dany twice in the same scene on Dragonstone to “Trust a Stranger” (talking about himself.)

*But The Stranger is Death in the faith of the Seven... The faceless men worship the many faced god. The Stranger is one of those faces.

Arya is a faceless man... and the next scene.... cuts to Arya.

With a lord saying to Sansa “We did not choose you to rule us my lady, but perhaps we should have”

GRRM is notorious for double meanings in prophecy in his writing and loves to hide things in plain sight.

Comment

Either that or she’s a goner bc another truth is.. more you root for one the more likely they gonna die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sheesh could you imagine right out the gate the night king smoking Arya! [emoji33]

Comment

Also... what if Melisandre is the little girl with the grey scale burned face that got beans from Davos, she’s a shape changer right?? She and Varys are going to die right? What if they die in the crypts saving Winterfell?

Comment

Working...
                                X