Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben and the CBB..

Comment

Been here since 02 or 03...just don't post much. I've done a lot of reading and it has always been entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        joined in 2003- maybe even a yr earlier...been thinking 2004 but it was at least 2003 (10 yrs ago- wow) Was official member of Big Feeder club, received a few velvet elvis', kids would get chucky ( the rifleman Chuck C.), Was finalist time or two in video challanges
        Through this site I have been on some leases as a direct result, hunted south Texas, Participated in multiple TOT hunts at CDLC- Wrote multi-lines of insurance on some of the best people on the site....... made friends and family

You were here in 2002 for sure which is when I joined. The first thread I opened was one you started about hunting your home turf. I think you killed a spike with your bow? Might of been your first deer with a bow.

Comment

Drake's alter ego "ToroJohn" was one of my favorite runs on TBH. Not to mention "Nightstalker" Ol "Nightstalker" which I guess was Breck goofin off, told AggieBowman he was gonna gather up all his friends and come whip his butt.....to which Jason replied "big ones line-up, little ones bunch up!" One of my all time favorite lines.... along with "left eye dominate home protection, courtesy half cocked nit-wit", from Legdog.

Remember "Anonymous" posts?
          I had about 3 days of my alter-ego "THE POPE." My profile pic was some mentally handicapped dude, standing in front of a soda machine with a plastic Walmart bag stuck over his head with a huge sharpie message that simply read "THE POPE."

Here's Toro John's profile pic. Richard Petty was the theme and man was that some funny stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
            Tame pigs eating Doritos
            Shooting dead hogs on a log
            Dahmer cutting my boot while stabbing a hog in the neck
            Granger Rangers tipping boats upside down
            Breck punting a Javi
            Bowwiz trying to kill a hog in a pen with one foot in a protective boot

Good times!
            Haha. I forgot about ol dahmer.

Bowwiz's video hog sticking was amazing. Internet gold.

Didn't someone shoot that let hog that are Doritos?

Comment

Been around since I believe 98 or 99- such a long time ago! Met some great people along the way. There is no finer site than TBH.

Comment

Been here since 2001ish. Had a Velvet Elvis back in the day. I was so proud looking back it was funny. I don't think I met anyone till 04 or so maybe. Been here so long that its a lot of family to me.

Comment

Ben here a lot a years can't remember how long don't post a lot anymore

Comment

Dale Moser told me about this place and he says he joined in '04. I thought I had been around a lot longer than that. It's been an interesting ride! The very first thread I started was "High Fence vs. Low Fence..." .....oh how I knew so little!

Comment

[ATTACH]465684[/ATTACH]

been here since 06
                      Last edited by chrisgunguy; 03-06-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Some dang good times

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                          Yeah, you quoted him
                          Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                            Haha. I forgot about ol dahmer.

Bowwiz's video hog sticking was amazing. Internet gold.

Good grief is that last sentence English? That was Tink worthy.

Comment

Been around a while also...I remember the 1st Bownanza held at Granger in the park area. Cameron was a youngster, Ben couldn't get a ride to the event. The screen was not green and if you wanted to sell something it was on the front page along with all the other post for the DAY.

I have read so many stories that I can read them again and not remember the first time I heard it. Been a while.

What about JuneBug? He always had some great stories.

JayB

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                The cause of my 1st public flogging......

[ATTACH]465660[/ATTACH]
                                I got plenty of those in the early days for driving on the lease with a beer in hand.

I think I found TBH in 1999 or 2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X