Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

find me a spot muzzy

Comment

What are the dates for the next 2 segments?

Is A over today or tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        What are the dates for the next 2 segments?

Is A over today or tomorrow?
        16-18, 30-2, today

Comment

I will probably come back and look for it next weekend. I burned my last two vacation and sick days thursday and friday for this hunt and don't get home from work until dark. He has been seen before really hoping he is seen live again. Thanks for all the support and offers to help.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
            I will probably come back and look for it next weekend. I burned my last two vacation and sick days thursday and friday for this hunt and don't get home from work until dark. He has been seen before really hoping he is seen live again. Thanks for all the support and offers to help.
            aren't we all. tough luck dd. i know what you'll see in your sleep and everytime you close your eyes for quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
              16-18, 30-2, today
              For some reason I thought they were 4 day hunts, guess because the state draw hunts are 4 day (some not all)

Comment

Hoping I can sleep. Exhausted. Hunted fourteen hours. Slept six. Hunted fourteen. Slept zero. Hunted four hours. Searched for twelve miles in thick stuff per gps. Hunted three hours. Can't even think straight right now.

Comment

I feel for you Dan.

Comment

Get some rest bud....u got tomorrow if ya need to pull stand

Comment

If you go out next weekend I'll help do some looking. I'll be there anyway and can scout at the same time.

Mike
                      214-724-4205

Comment

Total count as of 6:45 pm when I checked out.

This is non official

4 bucks
                        8 does
                        Very few pigs

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                          If you go out next weekend I'll help do some looking. I'll be there anyway and can scout at the same time.

Mike
                          214-724-4205
                          Call me Mike when you get a chance.

Comment

Dan- I am sick for you as well. I will be out there for Seg B, and I will definantly let you know if I run across anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              Total count as of 6:45 pm when I checked out.

This is non official

4 bucks
                              8 does
                              Very few pigs
                              There was more pigs shot, just couldn't find the dadgum things!
                              Oh and there is some monster hogzillas in Goode unit! I was kinda scared
                              To get down this eve with them things going at each other! No joke!

Comment

I was scouting the goode unit a couple of weeks ago and saw over 30 pigs

Comment

Working...
                                X