Community Live Hunt TBH Hagerman Segment A Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
    I am glad you got some closure Dan. I know you needed to know what happened.
    This! X2

Comment

Dan, I'm sorry you didn't find your deer in time but glad that he was found! Don't take this the wrong way but did you find out if there was enough evidence left of him to determine where you hit him? Just curious is all...

Comment

I hope they have it available for viewing next weekend. I would love to see it in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
          Dan, I'm sorry you didn't find your deer in time but glad that he was found! Don't take this the wrong way but did you find out if there was enough evidence left of him to determine where you hit him? Just curious is all...
          I was curious about it too. I think it helps us with future tracking for our own animals and others. Sounds like yotes worked it over pretty good tho.

Comment

couldn't tell really yotes had really went to work

Comment

Well Dan I am glad to see that he was recovered and not forever "lost".

I have not had the stomach to check back into this thread since the hunt was over after an encounter I had with a monster on Sunday morning. I will post up some insight on that when I have a little bit of time.

Comment

Working...
              X