Community Live Hunt TBH Hagerman Segment A Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Community Live Hunt TBH Hagerman Segment A Thread

Now that al the TBHr's that were drawn for segment A has their stands set up and will be trying their hardest to actually get some sleep tonight for tomorrows hunt, I thought I would start a live hunt thread. Will be a lot easier if we all post to one thread instead of having up to 75 seperate threads. If you are a seg A hunter and will be posting updates on this thread reply "I am in".

Best of luck to everyone, and be safe!

I am in

Comment

I'll be checking in...might not post..but I'll be checking!!

Comment

i'll be checking this! I worked about 6miles from the refuge so it'll be cool seeing who all has success this weekend!

Comment

Okay friends it should be warm, but this is Hagerman. Anything can happen

Comment

I am in. The Meyers Unit better hold some deer with all the pressure!

Comment

I am in! Already coulda shot a doe and some hogs while I was setting my stand! Lol! I think I may have picked a good spot!

Comment

I am spectating with mixed feelings. I want my friends to do well, but I don't want them messing up my draw chances next year.

Comment

Headed to bed three am is gonna come early. Goodluck to all seg A hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
                    Headed to bed three am is gonna come early. Goodluck to all seg A hunters.
                    Yes sir! Good luck to everybody. Gonna be a little warm, but be safe and have a good hunt!

Comment

Good luck to all the hunters. Can't wait to see some big buck LDP's

Comment

I am in.

Comment

Good luck to everyone this year!!!

Comment

Won't be huntin this weekend unfortunately.. My little sister had to go and have a birthday for some reason.. Lol

Comment

I am in. Bedtime for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X