See less

Community Live Hunt TBH Hagerman Segment A Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timm can post the pics if he gets his friends permission. I don't post picks of other peoples deer wo permission. He was huge body probably 115.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck, Dan. Keep us posted.

Comment

Hope you find your buck, almost sounds like liver with dark blood

I can imagine how you feel, I got sick when I could not find a doe I shot a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
            Looking on my own. Was watching for buzzards but they are all on the other bucks gutpile.
            Which way are you headed with your search?

Comment

Moved north of trax for the evening

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
                Looking on my own. Was watching for buzzards but they are all on the other bucks gutpile.
                pm sent

Comment

Prayers for a recovery that will add to the mystic of H. Hang in there Dan. We r pulling for u.

Comment

The consincus is that he is likely still alive. Dark red blood but just a little every six féet for sixty yards. No passthrough. Deer jumped forward on impact but then kimpes slowly away never ran. Gonna go get back in the stand for a doe. Thanks for all the goodwishes and prayres

Comment

Good luck Dan. I am over here in meyers hoping for chance at a buck, doe, or a second pig.

Comment

Originally posted by SAGEBRUSH ASSASSIN View Post
                        Moved north of trax for the evening
                        Good luck over there. You are in a good area......if the train doesnt drive u crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          Good luck over there. You are in a good area......if the train doesnt drive u crazy
                          arrowsmith are you seeing much activity on the meyers, I scouted the south east part and didnt see as much sign as in years past

Comment

I sure hope you find your buck Dan. I'll be doing some last minute scouting for seg B on Monday an Tuesday and will keep an eye out for your deer if you don't locate it after to tonight. If you think you will try looking again on either one of those days you can shoot me a pm, I would be glad to help. GL.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                              arrowsmith are you seeing much activity on the meyers, I scouted the south east part and didnt see as much sign as in years past
                              I am east of terry lane on some fresh scrapes.....definitely not as many animals here....but some good ones. the other good thing is this area has basically not been hunted during segnent A.

Comment

Good luck to everone.

Comment

Working...
                                X