Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cnelson23 View Post
    I like this years Buck more
    Me too, Congrats Bro ! Mine had a broke tine that cost him 5" . Mine was 19 7/8" wide & scored 123. You put a tape on that one yet ?

Comment

Ive never heard of this place. Im gonna have to enter this draw next year. Sounds like a great opportunity for some very nice hunting. Good luck to everyone on this years hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowiecounty View Post
        Ive never heard of this place. Im gonna have to enter this draw next year. Sounds like a great opportunity for some very nice hunting. Good luck to everyone on this years hunt.
        That means all the code everybody talks in has been working

Comment

Nodding off way too much. Got down and resting in my truck. And charging my phone. :-)

Comment

Actually ...I'd be very happy with either.....congrats on both

Comment

Congrats Dbwilson

Comment

Blakes deer is 21" inside

Comment

After 14 straight hours in the stand yesterday, and 7 more today, I had to get down for a bit too. My arse is killing me! Back in the stand now for the evening.

The wind is picking up a bit now.

Comment

Congrats on all the doe, pigs and one heck of a buck...yall stay after em

Comment

Good job guys ain't no shame in takin a little break esp after an all day sit yesterday and an already long sit today!!! Good luck this evening!!

Comment

Keep up the Great Work! We are pulling for you guys. Great Job Wilson!

Comment

Back in the stand! In the middle of Goode unit! Nice north wind blowing now.

Comment

On location! I am ready for the deer to show up

Comment

Gettin to be that time!!!!

Comment

Good luck, maybe this north wind will help get them moving, but it still way to hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X