Community Live Hunt TBH Hagerman Segment A Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
    Me too, Congrats Bro ! Mine had a broke tine that cost him 5" . Mine was 19 7/8" wide & scored 123. You put a tape on that one yet ?
    That's a great buck as well they looks extremely similar. Mine was 21 1/2 wide scored 135 3/8

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
      Met my buddy at a gate at the Goode unit and the blue igloo man struck again today. A guy hunting with my buddy went to his stand this morning and climbed up in his climber and here comes Igloo man and set up a groundblind under him. While I was talking to them he was telling me the story about this guy and low and behold he comes walking out carrying his ground blind and his blue cooler. I just busted out laughing after seeing that it was the same guy that is messing up other hunters areas. For the rest of ya if you see a guy driving a maroon f350 diesel dually parking near ya get ready for a blue igloo sighting in your hunting area.
      Good luck everyone and hope some big ones are shot this evening.
      Just for the record the red dodge 3500 is not blue igloo man! Lol! Sad thing is the blue igloo cooler was sitting at the gate all by itself this afternoon when I came in!
      Last edited by GhostSkull; 11-03-2012, 03:50 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Hmm didn't say red Dodge the guy I saw carrying a blue igloo cooler was in a ford not a dodge.

Comment

Tomorrow I will bring my red Igloo, sounds like you guys have me pegged with my blue one.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
            Hmm didn't say red Dodge the guy I saw carrying a blue igloo cooler was in a ford not a dodge.
            Woops, misread post

Comment

Originally posted by Texomabowhunter View Post
              Tomorrow I will bring my red Igloo, sounds like you guys have me pegged with my blue one.
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Texomabowhunter View Post
                Did you quit using that pink cooler of yours Kyle? You always talked about how all the does like it. lol

Comment

I hear the train a comin, it's coming round the bend, I ain't seen sunshine since I don't know when

Comment

Originally posted by ngyoung27 View Post
                    Just for the record the red dodge 3500 is not blue igloo man! Lol! Sad thing is the blue igloo cooler was sitting at the gate all by itself this afternoon when I came in!
                    Porta Pottys are blue, just sayin

Maybe he will get discouraged and stay home for the rest of the hunt

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                      Porta Pottys are blue, just sayin

Maybe he will get discouraged and stay home for the rest of the hunt
                      He's not hunting, he's on a picnic!

Comment

Nothing moving by me.

Comment

dbl post

Comment

maybe it will pick up tomorrow high temp of 69 and showers predicted

Comment

I sure hope so.......

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                                I sure hope so.......
                                X2

Comment

Working...
                                X