Clear All

For all this crappiness, there better be a zombie tiger next episode

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      For all this crappiness, there better be a zombie tiger next episode

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, i was pretty upset with with this episode and its "practicality"
      First Carol didnt shoot 4 dudes loading the crates in the truck when they were vulnerable then exposes her position instead of firing from cover.
      She could have shot those two under that truck easily.

Shiva should have demolished those walkers,

Lastly, Rick and Darrel should be dead. If i was on the back of a truck with a .50
      Cal, nobody would have been driving behind me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know I've had to suspend a lot of reality on for this show, but there weren't enough walkers on the show in this entire season to pull down a healthy adult Tiger.

Comment

Yeah, the gunfights are one thing that really spoils TWD for me. You'll see a bunch of good guys just holding down their triggers on full auto, blasting at bad guys 10 feet away and not hitting anything. It looks like they're firing blanks or something. It's just so silly.

I'm still trying to figure out how they get 1,000 rounds out of a 10-round magazine.

And the walkers are so rotten and fragile you can tear them to pieces with one finger, yet their jaws and teeth so strong, 5 of them can rip apart an enraged 500 lb. Siberian tiger.....

Myself, I'm tired of Negan. Kill the guy already and get on with the original "survival" theme.

I think the whole show is aimed at teenage comic book fans.
          Last edited by Ruark; 11-13-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I am not upset Shiva died (I expected it from the comics) however I was annoyed how poorly it was written in the show. No way that tiger would have been trapped and taken down in that raven.

Comment

lol

It's like they're not even trying anymore

Only thing that can save this show now is, The Whisperers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruark View Post
                Yeah, the gunfights are one thing that really spoils TWD for me. You'll see a bunch of good guys just holding down their triggers on full auto, blasting at bad guys 10 feet away and not hitting anything. It looks like they're firing blanks or something. It's just so silly.

I'm still trying to figure out how they get 1,000 rounds out of a 10-round magazine.

And the walkers are so rotten and fragile you can tear them to pieces with one finger, yet their jaws and teeth so strong, 5 of them can rip apart an enraged 500 lb. Siberian tiger.....

Myself, I'm tired of Negan. Kill the guy already and get on with the original "survival" theme.

Yeah the full auto gun fire with no shell casing ejecting drives me nuts. Lol, getting really hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruark View Post

Negan is the only character on the show that isn’t a complete imbecile. He would have made a much better lead character than the Emo-Josey-Wales, mouth breather Rick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

***Contains spoilers if you haven't watched the episode.***

So any fan theories about last nights mid-season finale? Are they going to pull the "first immune person in history" with Carl and the bite or is he dead? No way they can chop the bite area off without killing him like they did with Hershel and his leg. If he dies that wasn't a flash forward with Rick earlier in the season, but a dream, because Carls is in that. This also really messes with the comic storyline if they do kill him. I am not sure I like killing Carl off just to try to shock the fans, which this feels like to me.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post

So any fan theories about last nights mid-season finale? Are they going to pull the "first immune person in history" with Carl and the bite or is he dead? No way they can chop the bite area off without killing him like they did with Hershel and his leg. If he dies that wasn't a flash forward with Rick earlier in the season, but a dream, because Carls is in that. This also really messes with the comic storyline if they do kill him. I am not sure I like killing Carl off just to try to shock the fans, which this feels like to me.
                      what'chu talk'n bout Willis?

Click image for larger version

Name:	carl-grimes-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	24522729

Comment

I am not sure I like killing Carl off just to try to shock the fans, which this feels like to me.
                        That this show still has fans, to me, is the biggest s h o c k e r.

I'm also only moderately surprised by the fact that s h o c k e r is a naughty word.

Comment

One of the stupidist shows ever on tv. Get rid of it

Comment

I didnt catch the entire episode as i was dealing with my son.
                            I didnt notice Carl get bit. Last i saw, he jumped from the ladder after stalling Negan, sprained his ankle on the landing and made his way to the sewer drain.
                            What did i miss?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                              I didnt catch the entire episode as i was dealing with my son.
                              I didnt notice Carl get bit. Last i saw, he jumped from the ladder after stalling Negan, sprained his ankle on the landing and made his way to the sewer drain.
                              What did i miss?
                              The episode ended with Carl showing Rick a bite saying it happened when he helped that outsider guy a couple episodes ago.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't got to watch any of the new episodes, I use fire stick and it only plays a walking dead trailer on each episode. Anyone else having this trouble?

Comment

Working...
                                X