Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl is done for

Comment

It’s a shame the writing for this show has turned so bad. It started off really good. Now they just seem to be dragging it out trying to squeeze every last dime out of the show. If it ended tomorrow, I wouldn’t miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Evidently no one on here gives a **** that the season started back up again tonight? Lol Pretty sad how far it’s fallen.

Comment

My daughter and I are watching it. Too many commercials. Loving me some Morgan and Carol doing ninja stuff.

Comment

I had to fast forward throught most of it. Not sure I will be able to finish the season. Just keep holding out waiting to see Maggie get smoked.

Comment

The flash forward scenes are getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                I had to fast forward throught most of it. Not sure I will be able to finish the season. Just keep holding out waiting to see Maggie get smoked.
                I saw something the other day about how the show would be better off without her. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  I saw something the other day about how the show would be better off without her. LOL
                  I agree. Not sure what is but she drives me crazy. I think I need to find a hobby. LOL

Comment

DVRed it, but will probably watch tomorrow. The wife likes the show too and she has a cold and went to bed early.

Comment

This show is so lame!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

Yeah, and she can take Morgan with her

I still like the show and hoping it turns around a bit..... definitely been slacking a bit lately

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                          One of the stupidist shows ever on tv. Get rid of it

Then don't watch it.......
                          get rid of it because you don't like it.... LOL

Comment

I did not know anyone still watched it. The first three seasons were awesome. Now, its lost its luster.

Comment

It took Carl forever to die. The show got too complicated with all the savior groups and the other groups siding with Rick. KISS -- Keep it Simple Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                                Then don't watch it.......
                                get rid of it because you don't like it.... LOL

I agree.
                                It took a hit in ratings but its still one of the most popular shows on television.
                                Dont like it, flip the channel. Pretty simple really

Comment

Working...
                                X