The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Tapped out? They have a whole comic book series to follow.

They are just setting up what is said to be a tough year on the group..
    Meh...not what I started watching the show for. Last year was too slow for my liking. This has started out worse than expected. Not to mention the constant commercials kept throwing off the flow. P-R-E-D-I-C-A-B-L-E is boring. The only thing that will save it now is a new enemy. Inner struggle may be great for a book but it sucks on TV.

Comment

Oh they'll be a new enemy.

Comment

I dunno but I'm glad that governer dude died finally. That was way to drug out. I was starting yo not like the show.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
          Meh...not what I started watching the show for. Last year was too slow for my liking. This has started out worse than expected. Not to mention the constant commercials kept throwing off the flow. P-R-E-D-I-C-A-B-L-E is boring. The only thing that will save it now is a new enemy. Inner struggle may be great for a book but it sucks on TV.

You mean Predictable?..

I'm pretty sure that the half bodies indicate a new enemy is on the horizon. I enjoy the setup techniques as much as the action....but my attention doesn't stray easily.. Let it come to you. I'm sure it will be just as good as has been.

Comment

We are catching up with it now. We are almost done with season 4 on Netflix, and I have season 6 recording on the dvr. However, I can't find season 5. Does anyone know where I can get it?

Comment

I thought the show was good. I was right there with them as they dealt with the losses. It sucks that they have to endure so much. The dying scenes were well done. The commercials are what sucked the most. Who will be next to die? Carol will now lose it I think.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                We are catching up with it now. We are almost done with season 4 on Netflix, and I have season 6 recording on the dvr. However, I can't find season 5. Does anyone know where I can get it?
                Shush.se

Comment

They are loosing me.......getting weirder and weirder. Must have hired the writers from the "Lost" series.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    You mean Predictable?..

I'm pretty sure that the half bodies indicate a new enemy is on the horizon. I enjoy the setup techniques as much as the action....but my attention doesn't stray easily.. Let it come to you. I'm sure it will be just as good as has been.
                    Yeah...lol Typing all those angry dashes was a pain...

Comment

I agree with all of the recent above. Pretty disappointed. 33 minutes of show, 27 minutes of commercials. I know they have to get paid and all, but come on. I have thought since season 1 that the episodes, especially the openers and finales should be 2 hours long. That way, with 27 minutes of commercials I won't get as upset at them not showing any content whatsoever during the episode. Ok, I get it, Tyrese was a gentle giant, and we see him cross over with his hallucinations, but an entire show about it? Where the crap is Negan????? THAT is what I am waiting for. They were able to televise a pretty good version of the Govneor, they SHOULD be able to with Negan. It will be challenging, but still needs to happen. We should be getting the intro to Negan soon.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                        eztv

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                          I dunno but I'm glad that governer dude died finally. That was way to drug out. I was starting yo not like the show.
                          Yeah, the show got old quick with him around.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            Shush.se

Thank you....I guess it is not season 6 on right now. It is just a continuation of season 5 that just started?

Comment

yes...it was a split season. Technically this episode was not a season premiere it was a mid season continuation..

I DVR it and get past all the commercials myself...I can watch Walking Dead and Talking Dead in just over the time it takes to watch WD with the commercials....
                              Last edited by Smart; 02-09-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                Shush.se

Thank you....I guess it is not season 6 on right now. It is just a continuation of season 5 that just started?

Comment

Working...
                                X