No announcement yet.

Deer Dog Recoveries: 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad this thread is still going!! I'll start a new on for the new year soon..

Comment

There were some great recoveries this past year. I look forward to helping some hunters recover their trophies in the 2013–2014 season as well.
      Happy hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
        There were some great recoveries this past year. I look forward to helping some hunters recover their trophies in the 2013–2014 season as well.
        Happy hunting.
        Did you get another tracker??

Comment

Yes I did. She is doing well so far. Hope to get her on a lot of blood this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
            Yes I did. She is doing well so far. Hope to get her on a lot of blood this year.
            What did u get?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Just had to pass up what sounded like a good track because it was in Houston County.

Man that burners my butt!,
              just take your dog for a walk not your fault if she finds a dead deer.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                What did u get?
                Libby is 3/4 JRT and 1/4 bull terrier.
                For the first 6 weeks that I had her she searched for almost every bite of food she got. Found her first pig at 5 months old. She has a really high prey drive and really works a trail.

Comment

chaps and dulce strike again! first was a doe that I shot Friday evening with my bow, took a shot at 11yards and I was up 16 ft in a tree hit her in the neck came out chest floor deer ran found first blood 60 yards from the first shot, put chaps and dulce out and total run was 168 yards the doe ran and had piled up in some thick under brush and the dogs worked it out and found it.
                  the second one shot in the leg was a pull of the rifle from nannyslammer and they jumped it took another shot and missed and they called me and I came over to the part of the ranch they were on and cut em loose, they got the deer found chased him down and killed it before dperez and I could show up!! not a giant of a buck but a cull for sure....... hope yall enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	deer find 1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	24261408

Name:	doe bow 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	24261409

Name:	doe bow 3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	24261410

Name:	doe bow season.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	24261411

Name:	eloy dog find.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	24261412

Comment

Nice Joey!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Thanks my brothas!!

Comment

I do have to admit those dogs can track a deer and literally kill it if it's not already dead. I've seen it first hand. That buck we chased wasn't even hit in any part of the vitals. He would have been coyote bait in a couple days but thanks to those dogs they tracked and finished what nannyslammer and I couldn't do. Great work bro!

Comment

Awesome job Perez, looks like the dogs picked up where they left off last year..

Comment

Working...
                            X