• Show
Clear All

Very nice

Comment

Always have liked candy!

Comment

That was a short dig Wednesday.

Comment

Just amazing Garguy. I would be beside my self with half that haul. Can't begin to imagine what it's like to be on that screen with y'all.

Comment

So this is a dumb question but what's a "cache" of points? They are all together like a sack of them got lost?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              candy
              Man, it sure looks like candy! Makes me want to pick one up, mount it on a stick, and go hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                So this is a dumb question but what's a "cache" of points? They are all together like a sack of them got lost?
                Not lost but buried by an individual for later use.. Obviously that Indian never made it back to the cache of points..

Fantastic stuff Steve your on a roll

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                  Not lost but buried by an individual for later use.. Obviously that Indian never made it back to the cache of points..

Fantastic stuff Steve your on a roll
                  Very cool had never heard that!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                    Very cool had never heard that!
                    I think when they were going off on a hunt or traveling to another camp they would carry as much as they could and bury the rest of their valuables for later use..

Comment

You have enough to start your own museum. Are all these off the same camp?

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                        You have enough to start your own museum. Are all these off the same camp?
                        The origional thread was all off the same camp and we definately found enough for a large museum. These are from a new site and there will be enough come out of it to fill any museum ever built. From our test hole, it appears the artifacts will number in the millions..

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          The origional thread was all off the same camp and we definately found enough for a large museum. These are from a new site and there will be enough come out of it to fill any museum ever built. From our test hole, it appears the artifacts will number in the millions..
                          That is awesome Steve!!!
                          Tell Mom & Dad hi!

Comment

Here are a few more pics from the same dig.
                            Attached Files

Comment

In the last pic the tail is like no other arrow head I have seen. Very cool

Comment

Unreal! Beautiful points!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X