Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity

How is it looking down by Midway? Trying to head down and get on the gator gar bite so any intel on river level and flow would be appreciated. I know it has been up this year and just looking for info on current conditions. Thanks

The Crockett gauge, which is the closest upstream gauge, is showing over 40'. 8-10 is pool stage, so it is extremely high and I'm sure it is running wide *** open. No chance I'd get on that river.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20240515_100716_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	26792331 I crossed it yesterday. This is a screen shot from a video on 21 headed east. The 7j levee is in the background. Someone did launch on the south side using the ditch

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20240515_100716_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	26792331 I crossed it yesterday. This is a screen shot from a video on 21 headed east. The 7j levee is in the background. Someone did launch on the south side using the ditch
        Good lord... I kinda want to head up that way just to drive around and look.

Comment

Wow, that is a lot of H2O

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post

Good lord... I kinda want to head up that way just to drive around and look.
            LOL....and its gone down. Ive seen it that high quite a few times. It was backed up into our pasture at some point but only to the first strand of wire. Ive seen it two strands up and we're prolly 1.5 to 2 miles from the river as a crow flys.

I took 247 from huntsville which crosses bedias creek. There was a section of the asphalt road that had peeled up like sticker and was in the ditch. That section was BOTH lanes of pavement and 60 feet long. It looked like 2 roads

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
              Wow, that is a lot of H2O
              And that picture is pretty much past where the actual river east bank is. Some cow fence all you could see was about 2 inches of post to give you an idea of how deep that is

Comment

Wow sounds like I need to wait a bit 🤣

Comment

Lady at the Lock n dam on Hwy 7 said yesterday, that they had to evacuate.

Comment

Coming down yet?

Comment

The water at the riverside bridge is the highest I’ve ever seen it in my life and a week after the fact also - that’s the last water system I’d want to be on RN

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                        Coming down yet?
                        It's gonna be a while. They'll be releasing water out of some of the DFW lakes, Navarro, and some others for a couple more weeks. Plus, what ever falls from the sky between now and then. Sure could use another Proctor catfish vid (hint hint). It's been slowly making it's way back up. 6 foot low at the moment. Benbrook boat ramps should be open in the next 1-2 days. Water is 3 foot above normal at the moment. I sometimes stop there on my way home from work and fish a few hours.

Comment

When I crossed it on Hwy 79 yesterday, it was inside the banks but not by much.

Comment

I will be crossing it on 21 by lunch tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              I will be crossing it on 21 by lunch tomorrow
                              Let me know buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X