No announcement yet.

Hamas supporters at U T. Lol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some chic had a sign that said Genocide is not an Aggie ethics code. Divest.

Nothing was done. They just protested away.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
      Some people need some serious prison time.
      The entire Soros family would be a good start.
      For that family, it needs to be a lot more "permanent" than just prison time!

If all of these "peaceful protesters" really wanted to do something, they should put their money where their mouth is and go over to Palestine and fight for the people there. Then they'll see for themselves what the true situation is. And we can lock the door on their arse on their way out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

You still mad about all those football and baseball titles, George? That's no reason to let them live in your head all the time!
        Thats hilarious LOL, however no I just despise that city and the college. But you cant deny I am telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

He has shipped 20,000 border hoppers total and not all to the same place. The average population of a congressional district is 760,000. You really think this is effecting the the number of seats in the house? Maybe some math podcasts would help.
          lol yeah we’ll just ignore the other 7.5 million who crossed under his watch. So, by your own statistic, that’s 10 seats imported, now tell me again how big our majority is? That math can be tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post

Thats hilarious LOL, however no I just despise that city and the college. But you cant deny I am telling the truth.
            Liberal cesspool.

Comment

Originally posted by Southbound 85 View Post
              Anyone ever listen to Fear and Loathing in New Jerusalem on the Martyr Made Podcast? It’s done by a Jew, but he’s fairly unbiased and presents a pretty solid insight to how this thing started & how it got to this point. Just the first half hour is a great history lesson that I learned a lot from. These aren’t ancient histories, all this took shape in the Ottoman Empire in the early 1900’s when a group of Jews negotiated with Turkey to settle in Palestine (modern day Israel) with the agreement to not establish statehood. Now, they’ve got statehood and are committing genocide against the people they pushed out. It’s not so different than what early Americans did here, but manifest destiny was not done during the internet era, so things are different. Palestine sets up a defense force against a hostile occupier and we label that faction terrorists, call them ragheads, etc. I even read that they would cut off the heads of these kids protesting and I wonder if who wrote that knows what the Talmudic Zionists in Israel would do to them and you (the Goyum or Goy). Not here to ruffle feathers, and realize this is about dumb longwhorn kids protesting, but the basis for protest may not be so black & white as it’s being painted here.

I’m a conservative straight ballot Republican, but I’ll also say that Greg Abbott is a political windsock and will march to the orders of his puppet masters like the rest of them. He’ll put on a pretty political theatre for everyone but he is equally as culpable for the border crisis as Joe Biden. He was told to ship the illegals to sanctuary cities and while some were applauding, thinking he was doing it to stick it to the dems, what was really happening was he was helping grow the populations of deep blue states. The census counts everyone, illegal or not, and population is what dictates House of Representative seats, so while it looks nice from the outside, he essentially ruined Republicans chances of ever having the House majority ever again. ICE will have hell deporting from those areas and the optics of mass deportation is awful for our party, as the race card will definitely be played hard.

Im an OIF/OEF vet and have seen the atrocities of terrorism, but I’ve learned to take a look in the mirror before pointing fingers too hard lately. Link to podcast mentioned above:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7kh...TimkTegXM_he1w
              I finished this podcast. You mention it’s done by a Jew, he does not specify this in the podcast, but if he is, the phrase “self loathing Jew” comes to mind. He goes to great effort to explain the suffering of Jews in Europe through the 1800’s and the Zionist efforts to settle along the med in 1900’s, but seemingly purposefully fails to explain why where the Jews originate from and why they fled to Europe. He then almost alludes that the Zionist Jews selected this little stretch of land along the mediterreanean at random because in his words “nobody would know they were there because nobody was using it.” He goes on to claim “nobody was using it except the “natives” living there.” He flatly ignores the historical relevancy of Israel to the Jewish people, and that they had been exiled by 3 previous kingdoms (Assyrians, Babylonians and then Romans). But I think he divulges his reasoning for ignoring this, because he refers to Jewish history as recorded in the old manuscripts as “mythology” indicating that he believes their story to be made up, he says as much. He clearly has his own agenda.

Having said all of that…. If I moved away from a neighborhood because all of my neighbors were mean. And within a few years of moving into my new neighborhood the neighbors in that community began to despise me, and so I moved again. And I did this over and over with the same outcome, at some point you have to deduce that the common denominator is me…. So no this situation being protested is certainly not black and white.

Regardless….. to protest and chant “death to America” while benefiting from the fruits of America is not only ironic, it’s petulant. And any merit their protests may have had,were negated by this premise alone. Anyone who doesn’t like America is free to immigrate to wherever the phock they like. And if you don’t like Jews the Jewish State, then by god stop wasting your money on tents and signs and get your arse on a plane to Lebanon or Gaza and put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, shut the F U C K up….

As for your assertion that Abbot is a puppet and played into the hand of of the left by shipping ILLEGAL immigrants to sanctuary cities, you completely dismiss the fact that this issue existed years before and these sanctuary cities were well on their way to re-shaping the representative landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I finished this podcast. You mention it’s done by a Jew, he does not specify this in the podcast, but if he is, the phrase “self loathing Jew” comes to mind. He goes to great effort to explain the suffering of Jews in Europe through the 1800’s and the Zionist efforts to settle along the med in 1900’s, but seemingly purposefully fails to explain why where the Jews originate from and why they fled to Europe. He then almost alludes that the Zionist Jews selected this little stretch of land along the mediterreanean at random because in his words “nobody would know they were there because nobody was using it.” He goes on to claim “nobody was using it except the “natives” living there.” He flatly ignores the historical relevancy of Israel to the Jewish people, and that they had been exiled by 3 previous kingdoms (Assyrians, Babylonians and then Romans). But I think he divulges his reasoning for ignoring this, because he refers to Jewish history as recorded in the old manuscripts as “mythology” indicating that he believes their story to be made up, he says as much. He clearly has his own agenda.

Having said all of that…. If I moved away from a neighborhood because all of my neighbors were mean. And within a few years of moving into my new neighborhood the neighbors in that community began to despise me, and so I moved again. And I did this over and over with the same outcome, at some point you have to deduce that the common denominator is me…. So no this situation being protested is certainly not black and white.

Regardless….. to protest and chant “death to America” while benefiting from the fruits of America is not only ironic, it’s petulant. And any merit their protests may have had,were negated by this premise alone. Anyone who doesn’t like America is free to immigrate to wherever the phock they like. And if you don’t like Jews the Jewish State, then by god stop wasting your money on tents and signs and get your arse on a plane to Lebanon or Gaza and put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, shut the F U C K up….

As for your assertion that Abbot is a puppet and played into the hand of of the left by shipping ILLEGAL immigrants to sanctuary cities, you completely dismiss the fact that this issue existed years before and these sanctuary cities were well on their way to re-shaping the representative landscape.
                I do not disagree. Glad you took time to listen to it and give your thoughts on it.

Comment

Ain't nobody reading all that ****. Good lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Looks like the CWD thread.

Comment

Bring back dogs and fire hoses . That will stop the mess and I am sure they all need a good wash down anyway. Stinky jahadi muthas.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

Liberal cesspool.
                        12-2

Comment

And I would be good with Abbot bringing in Mossad to help stifle the liberal agitators.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            I would have been more surprised to learn you could actually read..

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I would have been more surprised to learn you could actually read..
                              Oh man. Good one. You really got me on that one. 😆

Comment

A lot of failed parenting raising kids to side with the non-chosen.

Comment

Working...
                                X