Hamas supporters at U T. Lol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Some chic had a sign that said Genocide is not an Aggie ethics code. Divest.

Nothing was done. They just protested away.
    I guess she missed the part where the governing body of the Gaza Strip has a key tenant that is the elimination of the State of Israel. I’m pretty sure that’s genocide on this planet.

Uninformed, entitled, irresponsible people with an agenda that has less to do with saving people than controlling people. Laws for thee but not for me.

Comment

Looks like they may be back. Charges dropped on all 57

Comment

Great! Now the entitled feel even more entitled!

Comment

Well that went to Hell.

Comment

It’s Austin. What did you expect? The City Council and Mayor probably called the County Attorney to ask to drop any charges. But it was probably in the works because the Law Enforcement hating District Attorney had made call when he found out. Austin is a beautiful place. The people and politics have ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              It’s Austin. What did you expect? The City Council and Mayor probably called the County Attorney to ask to drop any charges. But it was probably in the works because the Law Enforcement hating District Attorney had made call when he found out. Austin is a beautiful place. The people and politics have ruined it
              Same for Dallas and Houston but they ugly. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by J-5 View Post
                This stuff sure sounds a lot like what I’ve seen on documentaries about Germany in the 1930s. Sad really, when you think about how some young ignorant entitled punks are trying to turn our country into something similar over some gd terrorist groups.
                Doesn't just sound like it, it is right on point of what happened in Germany and everywhere they invaded. Todays liberal majority hate history, change it when they can to fit their agenda and most just.are sticking their head in a hole in the ground in denial of rhe truth while their elected officials march forward with their agenda.

And by the way those young ignorant punks are a result of those who bred and raised them. Here's that liberal tolerance we have allowed for a few decades biting societies *** once again. If there ever was something that needs regulations, test to pass and certifications obtained it ought to be the ability to breed and reproduce.
                Last edited by dbaio1; 04-27-2024, 07:59 AM.

Comment

The 2 was put the defend the 1 and whether or not folks agree with why folks are exercising their 1st don’t trample freedoms.

Comment

I think most folks don’t know what the 1st actually says.

Comment

Protest away. But pull your permit and do it where allowed like every other parade or assembly. A campus of higher education is for students. Arrest every one of them not a student. And allow the students to protest at area it does not disrupt the ability of the school to educate the others.

Comment

The only thing that is being accomplished from all of this bullshat is the price of checkerboard table clothes will increase to an all time high.

Comment

I wish it was football season and football games were being cancelled instead of graduation ceremonial events. Having the opening weekend of UT Football canceled would sure turn a lot of those supporting these idiots

Comment

What makes anyone think for a second that any Muslim on this planet gives a rats *** what any American supports or doesn't support? Anyone caught supporting any part of Islam should be banned from the United States and put on a no fly list.

They're supposedly a religion of peace. Ain't none of them care about being at peace with anyone that lives in this country.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 04-28-2024, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                              I don’t know how to post a link. Sorry to keep you waiting.
                              That little chicky with the low cut shirt on obviously doesn't realize wearing that shirt in the Gaza Strip would get her head sawed off. She's showing too much skin. She's not showing all of her face but I still think that'd at least get her smacked around. Dumb broad.

She's against killin people that would kill her and it wouldn't mean anything more than killin a mangy dog on the street.

Comment

Are they still out there? They are at other colleges.

Comment

Working...
                                X