No announcement yet.

JFT & PoPo Turkey Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed out west Wed myself to scout for turkeys and button things up at camp. Our Covert cams have been pretty poor in 75% of the areas we normally see turkeys. One is pretty solid with birds. Has all the makings of a tough opener for us.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
      This week is going to crawl by. 5 more sleeps until it's time to terrorize the rock country chickens

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Headed out west Wed myself to scout for turkeys and button things up at camp. Our Covert cams have been pretty poor in 75% of the areas we normally see turkeys. One is pretty solid with birds. Has all the makings of a tough opener for us.
      I'm curious to how the birds will be acting for you guy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8146.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	898.0 KB
ID:	26753100 I was able to get my beard and spurs from this year added into my display. I also have 9 of my biggest beards together on a fan display but this always gets the most attention.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post

ID:	26753100 I was able to get my beard and spurs from this year added into my display. I also have 9 of my biggest beards together on a fan display but this always gets the most attention.
          Please tell me you turkey hunt wearing that Turkey Ninja Warrior necklace

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post

I like this...well done!

Comment

Last year triple beard arrived today. John Beard Taxidermy out of Tennessee is legit. Very happy with how he turned out

Attached Files

Comment

Very nice mount!

Comment

Very nice! Looks great!

Comment

Man im late, congrats to those already busting them. I wont get a chance till April 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post

Please tell me you turkey hunt wearing that Turkey Ninja Warrior necklace
                      I only wear it while otherwise completely naked

Comment

About to board in Nashville and head back home....shoudl be hunting with Easton and PoPo in the morning.

Reports are the birds are still flocked up and the corn is about shin high already.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Best of luck and hope you kill a paint brush ground dragger.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                            Last year triple beard arrived today. John Beard Taxidermy out of Tennessee is legit. Very happy with how he turned out
                            Great mount!

Comment

Man slow thread this year! Somebody whack one!

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                                Man slow thread this year! Somebody whack one!
                                They’re too scared to post their jake kills

Comment

Working...
                                X