JFT & PoPo Turkey Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFT & PoPo Turkey Tour

I’ll try to keep this thing as semi-live as possible.

Whew! I was starting to worry they canceled the whole **** season waiting on this thread to start. I’ll be on the sidelines until north zone kicks off.

Comment

Photo test

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
        Whew! I was starting to worry they canceled the whole **** season waiting on this thread to start. I’ll be on the sidelines until north zone kicks off.
        Zero chance of us not hunting!

Comment

Atta boy Clay. We are after them in the morning also come rain or shine.

Comment

Get it Clay! I'll be checking back several times a day hunting birds vicariously through you.

Comment

Helluva entrance thread describing the purpose of this thread to all the new members!😂😂 I

Good luck to PoPo, Kayden and Easton! Oh and you too Clay😜😂😂

Comment

I had about lost all hope. *** this world coming to without a JFT thread?

Comment

Clay make us a thread already got doggit! Good luck everyone! I’ll be sitting in the rain in the morning

Comment

Last weekend, the birds were still flocked up….20+ hens, 15+ longbeards, and 8 Jakes

Very little talking and zero interest in our calls. Hopefully we can get a couple to cooperate this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Helluva entrance thread describing the purpose of this thread to all the new members!😂😂 I

Good luck to PoPo, Kayden and Easton! Oh and you too Clay😜😂😂
                      Come on Smart!

the purpose is to hike a little bit and kill a turkey or 2

Comment

In. Look forward to this thread every year, good luck to y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post

Come on Smart!

the purpose is to hike a little bit and kill a turkey or 2

😂😂😂. Here let me help you.

Folks!!! Welcome to the Johnny Fin’ Turkey show aka JFT! Superstar turkey slayer to the stars with his faithful sidekicks PoPo, Kayden, and Easton Wiatrek! Pull yourself up a chair and a cold Keystone Light and join them for a season full of turkey killing adventures,misadventures and dupa-isms!!! Saaan of a beeeech!
                          Last edited by Smart; 03-15-2024, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

😂😂😂. Here let me help you.

Folks!!! Welcome to the Johnny Fin’ Turkey show aka JFT! Superstar turkey slayer to the stars with his faithful sidekicks PoPo, Kayden, and Easton Wiatrek! Pull yourself up a chair and a cold Keystone Light and join them for a season full of turkey killing adventures,
                            misadventures and dupa-isms!!! Saaan of a beeeech!
                            You had me at Keystone......

Comment

Good luck Clay. I’ll be at the Cibolo in the morning if it ain’t storming on us.

Comment

Working...
                              X