New truck headlights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

Air suspension helpers! I’m not bashing you “ levelers “ but it truly defeats the purpose of a TRUCK. Just my humble little opinion
    Leveling doesn’t hurt the ability of the truck in the least bit. It just ****** off a few people in the process lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

Leveling doesn’t hurt the ability of the truck in the least bit. It just ****** off a few people in the process lol
      It definitely does when a load is placed in the bed or it’s hooked onto a trailer but carry on!

Comment

Yea, other than making it look grossly overloaded with the slightest weight in the back it doesn't hurt a thing LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Yea, other than making it look grossly overloaded with the slightest weight in the back it doesn't hurt a thing LMAO
          As I said. The only thing it hurts is your feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

It definitely does when a load is placed in the bed or it’s hooked onto a trailer but carry on!
            Please tell me what it hurts? The truck still handles weight the same. Heavy weight will make it squirrelly, but it’ll make the stock truck with the same rear suspension just as squirrely. Properly setup (bags or new leaf pack) will negate both. Bags are the cheap route, and limit wheel travel. Not a big deal for trucks that stay on the road. My truck takes 1800ish lbs in the bed before it starts turning nose high. That’s still more than most of the grocery getters in here will ever have. Once I get the correct leaf packs in it’ll be able to carry quite bit more, and still ride great. Until then I get to smile while people get butthurt

Comment

I will say it does look dumb nose high, and I’d prefer to have the lights pointed correctly as well. Which is why I’m addressing the issue. With the camper on and my daily load it sits level though. Without the camper and the “level” I still have 1” of rear rake. Only when I load it down with gear for a trip is it nose high. Ideal would be about 1.5” of rear rake. That would be plenty to keep me from going nose high these days.

Comment

Please tell me what it hurts? The truck still handles weight the same. Heavy weight will make it squirrelly, but it’ll make the stock truck with the same rear suspension just as squirrely. Properly setup (bags or new leaf pack) will negate both. Bags are the cheap route, and limit wheel travel. Not a big deal for trucks that stay on the road. My truck takes 1800ish lbs in the bed before it starts turning nose high. That’s still more than most of the grocery getters in here will ever have. Once I get the correct leaf packs in it’ll be able to carry quite bit more, and still ride great. Until then I get to smile while people get butthurt
                I edited my original post !

Comment

Working...
                X