Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Defending World Series Champion Texas Rangers 2024 Season thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great way to start it off!
    Except for the banner they dropped. Couldn't figure out how to get it straight without a crease? SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
      Great way to start it off!
      Except for the banner they dropped. Couldn't figure out how to get it straight without a crease? SMH.
      ^^. Inexperience showed. 😬

Comment

1 Game....and a day off.

Oh well, it's good to be baseball season!

Comment

Very nice start.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

^^. Inexperience showed. 😬
            We'll get it right next year.

Comment

Where are y'all at? Another great win tonight,I thought it was interesting to start Bradford today in the second game but he did well and great to see that Rangers offense show up again

Comment

Comment

Gray is not missing many bats today.

Comment

Why the **** are they still trying to force LeClerc into the closer’s roll??? How long does he have to suck for them to see he’s not that guy? This is mind numbingly stupid!

Comment

9 walks and a hit batsman - that’s a lot of extra base runners.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Why the **** are they still trying to force LeClerc into the closer’s roll??? How long does he have to suck for them to see he’s not that guy? This is mind numbingly stupid!
                        Agreed!

Comment

Liking what I'm seeing from Langford so far...good series vs. the Cubbies!

Comment

This team can score runs. It should be a fun ride this year if they can just get a little bit of pitching!

Comment

Re: LeClerc - someone remind me of the definition of insanity.

I’ve said if for awhile now, I don’t care what he does, I will never trust that guy.

Comment

Rangers already paying the price for not going out and getting a closer. Rangers were incredibly lucky to win the first game of this series. That said, I’ll take a series win to start the season, combined with the lastros getting swept in a 4-game series

Comment

Working...
                                X