Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Defending World Series Champion Texas Rangers 2024 Season thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good guys pulled off a nice W today. 4-1. Leclerc still needs some help.

Comment

Great pitching by Eovaldi today but we might have a new closer pretty soon

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
        Great pitching by Eovaldi today but we might have a new closer pretty soon

To get a new closer would mean we HAVE a closer. It is mind boggling to me, why they keep running him out there for the 9th...

Comment

Yeah, I can't understand why they didn't go find a real closer during the off season. They made improvements to the middle relief bullpen, but we need a doggone closer.

Comment

I bet we see Robertson in the ninth in the Astros series this weekend

Comment

Leclerc sucks, but he sucked last year too until the playoffs. He's proven time and again he's not a closer. Leclerc in the 7th, Robertson in the 8th and Sborz? in the 9th.

Comment

Dear my Texas Rangers,

Please go sign Trevor Bauer. Top 5% league pitcher, young, hungry, and can get for next to nothing.

Signed,
                tired of bitching about pitching

Comment

It's early y'all. Bochy will figure it out.
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-03-2024, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                    Dear my Texas Rangers,

Please go sign Trevor Bauer. Top 5% league pitcher, young, hungry, and can get for next to nothing.

Signed,
                    tired of bitching about pitching
                    I have heard that CY is 100% against Trevor Bauer, and I can't say I blame him. There's still a lot of baggage there.

Comment

Great win today...but not a fan of day games.

I get it is get-away day, but work always finds a way to rear it's ugly head.

Has anyone looked at the first half schedule?

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the road trip schedule is really not that bad...need to look at the second half schedule to compare.

Comment

Great start to the season for the team. LeClerc is always good for regular season tripping on his ****.....He earned teh nickname LeSuck. Hopefully he gets it together. Remember the current hero, Sborz was a launching pad last year during the regular season at times. How that gang of bullpen misfits pulled it together to help win the World Series is beyond me but I'm hoping for more of the same.
                        Last edited by Smart; 04-03-2024, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Early season off days are the worst...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Early season off days are the worst...
                            And the Rangers have had 2. Tonight starts 17 straight! Gonna be tough with 7 against Houston in the next 10 days and 3 in Atlanta to end the 10 day road trip.
                            Let's go Rangers!

Comment

Is the broadcast really only on Apple TV+ tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                                Is the broadcast really only on Apple TV+ tonight?
                                It might be. I looked and not available on the Astros channel or where the Rangers usually broadcast.

Comment

Working...
                                X