Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Defending World Series Champion Texas Rangers 2024 Season thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Defending World Series Champion Texas Rangers 2024 Season thread!!

**** it sure felt good to create that title!..

Football season is over and in order to get some of the Cowboys stank outta here, baseball talk season has to begin. How 'bout those Texas Rangers? Time to defend that title....here's to a season good pitching, good hitting and keeping the numbers of injuries low! Bring on the catchers and pitchers!

No asterisks were harmed in the making of this thread....

Click image for larger version  Name:	world series champs1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	453.8 KB ID:	26694317

Click image for larger version  Name:	World series champs.webp Views:	0 Size:	162.0 KB ID:	26694318
    Last edited by Smart; 01-16-2024, 02:21 PM.

Can’t wait!

Comment

That was as much fun as a nice looking girl in a fast car.

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!

Comment

Only 29 days till pitchers and catchers report

Comment

I heard the other day that Garcia was asking for 6.9mil next year and they were hung up because the Rangers were offering 5! I realize this is all likely just posturing for arbitration, BUT GET THE DUDE SIGNED ALREADY! I bet they want more years, and it get's done in the 3-4 year range. Sounds like they are still in the running for Montgomery also, but I haven't heard much since the meltdown on sunday.

It's time for Leiter to take a step, and hopefully Rocker is throwing soon....can't remember when his TJ happened...

For right now, we got goalie injury issues in the barn across the Trinity.

Comment

That Cowboy loss stung so bad yall had to start this??

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
              That Cowboy loss stung so bad yall had to start this??
              the Rangers World Series stung so bad you had to click on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I heard the other day that Garcia was asking for 6.9mil next year and they were hung up because the Rangers were offering 5! I realize this is all likely just posturing for arbitration, BUT GET THE DUDE SIGNED ALREADY! I bet they want more years, and it get's done in the 3-4 year range. Sounds like they are still in the running for Montgomery also, but I haven't heard much since the meltdown on sunday.

It's time for Leiter to take a step, and hopefully Rocker is throwing soon....can't remember when his TJ happened...

In a world of $30-40 million sluggers, we are arguing over $1.9 mill on a $6.9 million contract? Stupid! Pay the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

A little

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post

A little
                    same but we Cowboys’ fans are numb to it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I can't stand the guy and I'm surprised the rangers wouldn't jump at the opportunity to keep him around for 6.9 mil. That almost seems too good to be true for the team and fans!

Two goalies and the life blood of our defense out with injuries... looking scary but they seem to be weathering the storm well enough to carry them into the all-star break.

Comment

Sure hope the Cowboys don't rub off on y'alls baseball team!!!!

Comment

I’m excited for the season, but nervousing about the pitching. I don’t think DeGrom will ever do much more, almost the same w/ Scherzer. I just don’t think I’ll ever be able to trust LeClerc. I think Bochy having Sborz finish the last game tells us all we need to know about LeClerc. I dunno…

But, ready to arm chair manage from the cheap seats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Yes. Yes it did.

Comment

A repeat is not out of the realm of feasibility! Thankfully, the Rangers are the real deal, and not some eternally exasperating paper tiger. Hope springs eternal!
                              Last edited by sandbill; 01-16-2024, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X