Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Aggies fading down the stretch.
    Big series this weekend, need to snap back at home. Sunday pitcher was a nice surprise! Keep the bats going and we will be ok

ac

Comment

Bob's not wrong. Ags have struggled a bit of late losing the last two series. Must sweep Ark to win the west.

Part of me is glad they have seen some adversity and it is happening now. Just hope they catch an upswing going into the post season. Only time will tell. Baseball doing baseball things.
      Last edited by Chad_E; 05-16-2024, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Series starts this evening, hopefully they get it in, GO HOGS!

Comment

[QUOTE=Razorback01;n26793152]Series starts this evening, hopefully they get it in, GO HOGS![/QUOT

Schloss said if the rain lets up they could start it up until 10pm tonight. He does not want to play a double-header and neither does DVH. Gig em!

Comment

[QUOTE=unclefish;n26793453]
            Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            Series starts this evening, hopefully they get it in, GO HOGS![/QUOT

Schloss said if the rain lets up they could start it up until 10pm tonight. He does not want to play a double-header and neither does DVH. Gig em!
            Rain cleared out...gates are open and it looks like they are gonna play tonight.

Comment

No game at the Disch. Center field fence was blown over.

Comment

****it! This is gonna be a long ball practice with no game to listen to…

Comment

Looking at Hogville.net, either the Gaggies don't know what a tarp is, or they cant figure out how to use one. That isn't a plug, amount of rain would make it impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    Looking at Hogville.net, either the Gaggies don't know what a tarp is, or they cant figure out how to use one. That isn't a plug, amount of rain would make it impossible.
                    There is your problem pig....Hogville.net is your source. The tarp has been on all day. Hogville.net lol. Olsen Field was designed to drain 8 inches of rain.
                    Last edited by unclefish; 05-16-2024, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Hogville is some Mayberry type shiz. Lol.

Comment

Pitching tonight has lived up to the hype.

Comment

This Arkansas team has been hard to watch for a lot of the year. I know that sounds crazy with 42 wins, but the bats are just that bad!

I don’t know how DVH gets piles of talent to Fayetteville and none of them end up being able to put the bat on the ball.

Comment

Need some Olsen Magic soon!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Walk em off!
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Tough way to lose, game 2 this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X