Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cehorn
    replied
    I saw where Sankey said the NCAA is expected to approve roster limits of somewhere in the mid 30's with everyone eligible for full scholarships. That would be huge to get rid of the 11.7 bull**** and have baseball players on full scholarship as they should be.

They are saying this would be the schools choice and it would be money permitting. And by money permitting it means they would not only have to pay for the extra baseball scholarships but due to Title IX they would have to pay for the matching number of women's scholarships in another sport which would likely have to be a new sport. For example, supposedly UT is looking at adding women's gymnastics and possibly women's lacrosse to balance it out. It will be interesting to see which schools do it and don't based on the money and the fact that for most schools baseball isn't a revenue sport.

Leave a comment:

• TildenHunter
    replied
    #2 LH Pitcher in Texas......I am betting he is not too bad. Good pick up at a position of need.

Leave a comment:

• Dale Moser
    replied
    There was another one that is still pretty good…

Leave a comment:

• Bayouboy
    replied
    There was another pitcher from Alvin that was pretty good. Nolan somebody?

Leave a comment:

• dbaio1
    replied
    Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

My son faced Cooper this year. Wasn’t that impressed. He was supposed to be drafted really high. I guess it didn’t happen.
    Il figured it would be something like that. Only time will tell. A few years in college should tell more.

Leave a comment:

• Chase This!
    replied
    Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post

Just read where Cooper Williams from Alvin flipped to the Tigers today.

Waiting for the "he wasn't worth a *&%^.
    My son faced Cooper this year. Wasn’t that impressed. He was supposed to be drafted really high. I guess it didn’t happen.

Leave a comment:

• dbaio1
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Just read where Cooper Williams from Alvin flipped to the Tigers today.

Waiting for the "he wasn't worth a *&%^.

Leave a comment:

• Bayouboy
    replied

It’s just your team that is irrelevant. Horn and Ags still making moves.

Ags lost Santa Clauss.

Leave a comment:

• Fmjag64
    replied

And that’s how I know you’re new to the game and don’t know anything about college baseball smh.

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• Chase This!
    replied
    Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    How can I turn notifications off for this? Will it not let me since I created the thread? It’s the middle of summer and there couldn’t be any more irrelevant sport right now than college baseball lol. Tired of all the notifications. Please help.

Leave a comment:

• Fmjag64
    replied
    How can I turn notifications off for this? Will it not let me since I created the thread? It’s the middle of summer and there couldn’t be any more irrelevant sport right now than college baseball lol. Tired of all the notifications. Please help.

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Wow. Unbelievable.

Schloss is boss.

Leave a comment:

• Smart
    replied
    And another ArmFarm arm!

BREAKING: #Texas baseball adds another, as Ole Miss RHP Grayson Saunier ( @GraysonSaunier
    ) has committed to the #Longhorns. He started ten games this past season and held his opponents to a .278 batting average, while striking out 35. #HookEm

Leave a comment:

• Smart
    replied
    Another arm for the ArmFarm

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6134.png
Views:	119
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	26841554

Leave a comment:

Working...
X