No announcement yet.

2024 College Baseball Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ already getting beat around by the Cowboys. 3-0 on 2 HRs.

From 2023 ace, to the 2024 dud Friday starter and now Sunday medicore Jekyll and Hyde starter.... What a fall from the top.

Comment

Aggie bats waking up and Tigers are out of good pitchers. Pitching needs to be a major off-season task for the Tigers. What we have are over rated beyond 3 maybe a 4th.

Congrats Aggies. Delivered an azz whippin today.
      Predict they go to Omaha.

Last edited by dbaio1; 05-05-2024, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
        Aggie bats waking up and Tigers are out of good pitchers. Pitching needs to be a major off-season task for the Tigers. What we have are over rated beyond 3 maybe a 4th.

Congrats Aggies. Delivered an azz whippin today.
        Predict they go to Omaha.

LSU's pitching was crazy good for all 3 games except for 2 innings today. The Ags struck out 39 times in 3 games. Ags need to regroup a bit but will be fine. I predict LSU will make the field of 64....just keep on pitching like they have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          LBJ already getting beat around by the Cowboys. 3-0 on 2 HRs.

From 2023 ace, to the 2024 dud Friday starter and now Sunday medicore Jekyll and Hyde starter.... What a fall from the top.
          He doesn't have an out pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

He doesn't have an out pitch.
            He doesn't have a main pitch either. His fast ball is straight as an arrow.

Comment

Horns crack the top 25 after being unranked for a while in Baseball America. OU and OSU ranked above them still after Horns series wins the last two weekends

Ags drop to #2 and they play #3 Arkie this weekend if I am not mistaken

No Tech or FMJag to be found.

Comment

Arkansas A&M is next weekend, 16-18. Get it right

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Horns crack the top 25 after being unranked for a while in Baseball America. OU and OSU ranked above them still after Horns series wins the last two weekends
                  I hate to think in such ways, and I don't know the internal state of the program.....but I can't help but wonder if they aren't better off missing the post season to be sure Pierce gets the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I hate to think in such ways, and I don't know the internal state of the program.....but I can't help but wonder if they aren't better off missing the post season to be sure Pierce gets the door.
                    Yes.

Comment

We are taking a road trip to Oxford this weekend to see our dog Tripp at the trainer. Scored some first row third base line tickets for the Aggie game on Saturday. Sure hope they play better than this past weekend. All the Aggies in my family are getting their Aggie gear together. I might ware my Juice shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                        We are taking a road trip to Oxford this weekend to see our dog Tripp at the trainer. Scored some first row third base line tickets for the Aggie game on Saturday. Sure hope they play better than this past weekend. All the Aggies in my family are getting their Aggie gear together. I might ware my Juice shirt
                        Should be a good one...hard to win in Baton Rouge and Oxford. Hoping our Ags can take the series againt Ole Miss and Arkansas heading into the tourney.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                          Awesome! Oxford should be a fun trip.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Stolle, enjoy your trip! I've been wanting to get over to Oxford for a football game.

Well the bats were certainly back alive again last night for the Ags with the run rule win against Rice.

Comment

Hogs and A&M this weekend for the SEC west/ possible SEC Champ, and CBWS seeding.

Comment

Aggies fading down the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                                X