No announcement yet.

Need a new zero turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have my eyes on bad boy maverick HD with vanguard motor.

Comment

I have a 60” John Deere 930m here. It’s mow seasons old and had zero issues.

Comment

Not sure if you found what you need, and also i know you mentioned you were looking new, but i just listed my used Scag Patriot, low hours. If interested, let me know: https://www.texasbowhunter.com/discu...er-52%E2%80%9D

Comment

I like my spartan with the Kawasaki. Almost went with a scag, but am happy with my purchase.

Comment

I would think that in that price range there are mowers with an EFI Kawasaki engine. I might be wrong as it's been awhile. That's the direction I would go if I were in the market.

Comment

Two main things it needs to have is Parker transmissions and a Kawasaki motor. If multiple brands have that combination then pick the one that has the features you like. I've had a spartan for 5 years now that hasn't needed anything done to it. It's 1k pounds without me sitting on it they're built like a tank or atleast this model is. as far as warranty, it could come with a great warranty but it's going to depend on which shop is local to you and how reputable their service is so i don't give the warranty much weight past a couple years. if things start breaking after 2 years then it's probably how I'm treating the machine.

Comment

I have a Hustler with Kawasaki and it has 400 hours and been solid. Blade and spindle is the only issue i have had but I mow over anything. If I were to buy another I would probably buy a Ferris.

Comment

Have 2 bad boy Lightnings. They are about 14 years old now. They have been good. But ill be looking at Hustler probably next.

Spartan is good to but they seems to have some extra flashy fluff. Scag are very good but dang they are much harder to work on than others. Granted its a mower none are that hard to work on but Scag made it harder than it should be.

Comment

been mowing 4 ac for 12 years with my hustler raptor sd 60" with 23 hp kawa

Comment

I think this is year 14 for my 54" Fastrac Super Duty with the 23hp Kawasaki. It's been a brute, I change the oil every other year, and had the hydro system serviced last year. I mow and acre and a half, and deer camp a couple times a year. She cranks every time and just keeps cuttin.

Comment

I bought a gravely zt hd last summer. Always drove the old craftsman riding mowers. This thing is a beast compared to the craftsman. I can mow my 3 acres in half the time, and it rides so much better, plus it's built so much more stronger, it's a beast

Comment

Gravely! Although, I think Gravely annd Ferris are the same company now.

Comment

I really liked my bad boy . It was 14 or 15 years before I had any issues with it . I still have it but it’s not running at the moment .

Comment

Looking myself. It looks like Gravely doesn't have a suspension in the front with their residential mowers? How smooth riding are they?

Comment

Runnin the bobcat with a Kawasaki motor, nuttin to gripe about

Comment

Working...
                                X