Deer hunting lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieBaasen View Post
    I just posted that because they were ragging on me for playing a little joke last year by posting a picture of a deer in that class and saying it was on my lease in campwood. That deer survived but those in the post were taken. Read up the post a little bit you will figure it out.
    sounds to me like you two must be REAL good at business

Comment

Wes is the lease manager he posted last year about the lease he claimed was 6000 acres. Here is the thread. Now he is claiming 4000 acres. Its really only ~3200 acres.

* #18gitusumSix Point**Join Date: Jul 2009Location: Deer ParkHunt In: Kinney CountyQuote:Originally Posted by*HUNTING_COACH*I cant check craigslist from school, so can someone tell me how much it is? Also, how many spots are still available?10 spots available. Only 12 guns are going to be permitted on this*lease. Located 22 miles north of*Brackettville, Tx along spring fed Neueces River Approx 6,000 acres with hills, valleys, and draws. The property is low fence and there are axis, whitetail deer, black buck, fallow, turkeys, and hogs. We currently have 23 12 volt feeders with solar panels that feed year round and 7 protein feeders. 2010 was the first season the property has been hunted since 2006. We have an abundance of deer but only harvested 7 bucks this past season. We are not harvesting any does at this time. We have more bucks than does. Camp has a furnished mobile home, jacuzzii, and cabins with water and electricity. We have a flat bed truck for installing blinds and feeders. This is a Family*Lease*only no guests. The*lease*is $3000. a year which 50% ($1500.) is due by Feb 1 and the remaining 50% (1500.) is due by Aug. 1 and you can hunt til Feb 1 at which time*leaserenews again. Year round feeding and protein is included. Serious hunters only. If your interested and you would like more information or to make arrangements to view the property call 832-729-9252. We will be showing the property this weekend to interested hunters. Please hurry while we have a spot for you. Sorry we don't "Hold" spots. First come basis unless you pay the entire amount in full. This is an awesome place and you don"t want to miss out on this oppurtunity. NO Brokers please.***

Another lie!

Comment

I can vouch for the guy and i can vouch for the ranch. Wes actually happens to do a lot of 1st class work for me and never had an issue with him. I hunted the ranch new years eve 2010 week and seen more animals then i knew what to do with. I ended up taking an old 8 and an old 7 that trip. I've personally seen nice white tail, axis, black buck and hogs on the place. If you only seen how much work the man has done with the place, that's what he spends all of his extra time doing. If it wasn't for me having my own place in Campwood i would still be on the place but the opportunity came up at the right time and now i have my own place. No having to deal with lease members, just my family and i is what i wanted.

I've talked with Wes since all this as gone on and from his word it looks more like to me that its just people not following the rules. All lease members sign the rules when they join. It states in the rules if you cant follow them you will forfeit your spot and any payment that has been made. It also states that the ranch is a working ranch and that there is a time span that you can be on the ranch, if you don't like it why would you join? People think just because they pay the lease rate they can do whatever they want, it's not the case.

Comment

Wes broke every rule. He shot at least 4 whitetail bucks. When I asked to see his license in front of other hunters he wouldn't show it. Then he went to town and claimed he lost it, they gave him a replacement then he showed me the new license later that night with all the tags. Remember it is a working ranch. There are people there almost all the time! The ranch hand lives there.

Comment

Your correct none of them did come off the Wilson Ranch like stated in the post.

This is what i told the last guy that messaged me about my reputation:

Do you think for one minute i give a flying **** about my reputation on here or any of these other boards? I'm pretty established in life and could really care less what anyone thinks. I got enough friends and could really care less what some of these ******* think on this board. Thanks for your concern though!

I happen to like the guy and think he does a very good job with his place out there.
            did you register on tbh just to because of this thread????? i think you will quickly learn this is not 2cool.

Comment

That's about the only reason. What differs this this place from 2cool?

Comment

That's about the only reason. What differs this this place from 2cool?
                The mods, nor the members for that matter will put up with much BS when it comes to matters like this one....

MY advice is to tread lightly with respect for others... So far this thread has remained respectful.

Comment

Last edited by Riceguy; 01-27-2012, 05:25 PM. Reason: should not have written it

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
                    So let me get this straight:
                    1) You are in the business of advertising places to hunt and looking for clients while stating you do not care about anyone on here and you do not need any of us or our business

Nope that's not the business I'm in like i said i was just helping a friend out

2) you posted up an advertisement on 2coolfishing for a deer lease with pictures of deer that did not some from the land that is being leased, which according to you was done on purpose, but never stated in the ad to would be clients

Nope never once did i post the pics of my deer with the advertisement of the ranch, your not paying attention

3) you admitted to posting this misleading information up of the site "for fun," while stating you also took some deer off of the ranch that the op posted about while not being a paid lease member

once again not paying attention to the full thread, i was a paying lease member in 2010 but only got a chance to hunt one weekend due to having a pregnant wife

4) did not respond to the proof laid out by the op of the indiscretions of the lease manager, Wes

I cant speak on that because i wasn't there this year

5) then stating you have a lease in Brownwood already, which happens to be where a lease was posted with those darn funny pictures of deer that weren't located in the area, which people would pay real money to hunt

Never stated i had a lease in brownwood, i have a ranch in campwood. Once again not paying attention to what your reading. I did pay real money for those deer by the way.

6) you can't tell the difference between a site called 2coolfishing and texasbowhunter

other than the name, no

anything else we should know about you and your "class act friend"?

i know you don't comprehend what you read

Comment

Please keep it respectful. Don't delete the thread please. Don't give Eddie any reason to get exited he is trying to get the thread pulled.

Comment

It is very obvious this mans reputation means nothing to him as long as there are people out there to prey on he will continue to do so!

Comment

Originally posted by greengo View Post
                          Please keep it respectful. Don't delete the thread please. Don't give Eddie any reason to get exited he is trying to get the thread pulled.
                          I edited, sorry.

Comment

"once again not paying attention to the full thread, i was a paying lease member in 2010 but only got a chance to hunt one weekend due to having a pregnant wife"

So you were a lease member there in 2010, but according to the add, the ranch wasn't hunted since 2006? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

I hate reading stuff like this
                              Makes me glad I can fill my lease with close friends
                              Did I understand he used pictures of deer taken from another ranch in his ad?

Comment

2010 was the first season the property has been hunted since 2006

Read above please

Comment

Working...
                                X