• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

Good to no

Comment

BTW, he posted another add on 2coolfishing, but the argument got so out of hand I think the mod's pulled it.

BTW, I have nothing against Wes personally, he put a lot of money into the place (and took alot of members money), but not having feeders filled, not enough Bow hunting spots, he wouldn't fill other peoples feeders (only his own). Likes to take 300+ yard shots, wound a deer, and then when it's found blame it on a bowhunter.

My main issue with the place is that there just weren't any deer on the place, either shot out, or the deer got pushed out by the 1200 head of sheep and 300 goats on the place. If there had been deer, we would have considered staying on one more year, but there wasn't so we didn't!

Comment

Someone needs to stomp a mudhole in his ars!!

Comment

Wow.

Incredible that guys still think they can get away with this in the age of instant information.

Comment

Wow! Now he posted on 2coolfishing.com the exact same add with a different name but same phone number. Y'all keep your eyes open!

Comment

I went and checked the place out about this time last year. Just didn't get a good vibe about Wes or the ranch. So we decided not to get on. Now I'm glad we passed from what I'm reading here and what I saw on 2cool. Hey it's my first post!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Hammerdown;4842557]I went and checked the place out about this time last year. Just didn't get a good vibe about Wes or the ranch. So we decided not to get on. Now I'm glad we passed from what I'm reading here and what I saw on 2cool. Hey it's my first post!!![/QUOTE]

Welcome!!!

Comment

I've peeked in from time to time. Finally decided to join.

Comment

I'm posting on this so the next time I'm trying to remember who not to lease from when I'm looking.

Comment

what is the name of the ranch?

Comment

thanks for passing this on! this will help other hunters from wasting their money

Comment

Here's the 2cool link.
                            A forum community dedicated to anglers in the Texas area. Come join the discussion about fishing guides, bait, safety, gear, tackle, tips, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

I don't understand how the guy is dishonest though. Here's another thread he posted of a huge deer on his place in campwood. Looks like typical hill country background to me.....

Comment

bad deal!! what some people will do to hunt

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                                Here's the 2cool link.
                                A forum community dedicated to anglers in the Texas area. Come join the discussion about fishing guides, bait, safety, gear, tackle, tips, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

I don't understand how the guy is dishonest though. Here's another thread he posted of a huge deer on his place in campwood. Looks like typical hill country background to me.....
                                http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=374224
                                If that is a wild native deer in Campwood Texas then I have some Ocean Front property in Arizona to sell ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X