X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff View Post
    I hate reading stuff like this
    Makes me glad I can fill my lease with close friends
    Did I understand he used pictures of deer taken from another ranch in his ad?
    wow here we go again, read the whole post. Those deer were killed in south texas and the one that is still alive is in south texas, no one ever used them in the ad.

Comment

have you told wes about this thread????.
      Last edited by crittergitter; 01-27-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Ya Wes knows about it.

Hey Eddie I seen more animals than I knew what to do with too. Sheep goats cows and some hogs they were everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by greengo View Post
          Ya Wes knows about it.

Hey Eddie I seen more animals than I knew what to do with too. Sheep goats cows and some hogs they were everywhere.
          i would think wes would respond instead of eddie who obviously don't have all the facts

Comment

Man. Im at a loss for words. But I will try to catch a few.

First and foremost; TBH is a brotherhood, Where Hunters come together to help each other out. Either through words or actual physical help. Just this week, I gave away a bow case, then sent it to the tbh'r through a Tbh express. Just Hunters helping Hunters. Even though we may bicker with one another, every body here would go aways out of there way to help somebody else. Just plain good folks here.

Im very sure that's how this thread began. To help other TBH'ers from being swindled. If you would like to stick around i'm sure you will see the difference.

Second, where's Wes?

Comment

Seeing threads like this makes more thankful for the lease I'm on and not having to deal with the swindlers of the hunting world.

Comment

Sounds like Wes is a crook

Comment

Originally posted by EddieBaasen View Post
                  I can vouch for the guy and i can vouch for the ranch.
                  Really? And how much does YOUR opinion really matter then?
                  That is to say, which statement should ANYONE whom would/was considering leasing this property - a property YOU listed - really believe? Please see below:

Do you think for one minute i give a flying **** about my reputation on here or any of these other boards? I'm pretty established in life and could really care less what anyone thinks. I got enough friends and could really care less what some of these ******* think on this board. Thanks for your concern though!
                  You would think, as a business man, you'd have enough sense and/or intelligence to know what you do and say casts a light on the friend who's lease you listed.
                  If you're posting/listing an ad for a friend, then shouldn't you have enough respect for said friend to act in a professional manner when discussing the lease, other than in a manner like some inmature child? A businessman that has no concern for his reputation, really?
                  In short, what good are you to your friend anyways and why even continue to stay involved in this discussion if the above is your opinion/attitude/ego?

Why yall picking on my deer. No the deer wasn't actually in Campwood, that was just a little joke for last year but as i see some get there panties in a wad over that.
                  Curious. So why is it then you never clarified this "joke" on the 2cool post? You even got called out twice with no reply on said post. No, it sounds more like you got busted and you're now doing a little "CYA" for your ego. It's people like you and you're buddy Wes that give lease managers/lease owners a bad name - thus requiring a dire need for posts like this one. If acts like a liar - talks like a liar - well....
                  Last edited by BIG HORN; 01-28-2012, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Eddie i would like to say something very respectfully. A true friend is someone that will stand up for you no matter what and even if you are wrong. It sounds like to me that you and Wes are really good friends but you got to see through all the smoke and mirrors.

Comment

The whole $3500 a gun would have been enough to scare me off.

Comment

I know of a lease that has some openings, they called it banned camp ;D

Comment

ttt

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Guess I'm just slow, Eddie. Been called worse..don't sweat it.
                              I still don't understand how saying "we don't like people that dont follow rules" is a valid excuse to the OP's complaint of the Lease manager not providing the services that he said he was going to provide as part of the lease agreement, and misrepresenting the property?
                              It's obvious you're freinds with him and are sticking up for him and all..(there are always 3 sides to a story), but since you are taking it upon yourself to champion his side, some actual answers to the allegations might be in order.. or the validity of the OP's warning about this guy and his leases - is certainly reasonable to believe..and the warning should be heeded.
                              Thats what this site does.. look out for each other - good and bad...but always are willing (in some cases demanding) to get the whole story.. but in order to have the whole story..questions need to be answered on both side.

Comment

I think Eddie is gone....

Comment

Working...
                                X