Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant tupperdor' are your friend for aging boxes

Comment

I use to enjoy bombing the crud out of people w/o notice or warning. I still do but only to a select few...I started getting too many leg humpers and that's not kewl.

Comment

my tupperdore is already getting full, new air 281 will be ordered soon!

Comment

Originally posted by tremman78 View Post
          my tupperdore is already getting full, new air 281 will be ordered soon!

Sounds like it wasn't big enough I want a wineador, but for lots of boxes the tupperdor is awesome

Comment

yeah im gonna upgrade to an ice chest for the time being,lol

Comment

Amateur question... I see some guys leave cigars in plastic in humidor and other have only cigar. I would think the plastic would hinder te purpose of the humidor. I'm just now at the point where I plan to hold smokes on hand rather than buying one everything I want one. I have my hunidor seasoned and ready to go but unsure whether to leave wrapped or unwrapped... I see lots of unwrapped cigars in humidor in this post, what's the preferred method

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo45 View Post
                Amateur question... I see some guys leave cigars in plastic in humidor and other have only cigar. I would think the plastic would hinder te purpose of the humidor. I'm just now at the point where I plan to hold smokes on hand rather than buying one everything I want one. I have my hunidor seasoned and ready to go but unsure whether to leave wrapped or unwrapped... I see lots of unwrapped cigars in humidor in this post, what's the preferred method

I personally leave them how they come. Not all of the cigars I get come in cellophane, but I've never seen or heard a reason to pull ones that were in it out. Just my .02

Comment

They will hold humidity just fine in the cello. The ones you see unwrapped are usually from boxes that dont come wrapped. Having the cello is also nice to put a sticker on with the date of purchase. Makes it nice to be able to remember how long that stick has been aging.

Comment

I usually just leave em how I get em. Cello or unwrapped. I haven't noticed a difference but I'm still a newby.

As far as a plastic humidor they do fine as long as you have the proper humidification set up

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                      It has gotten a bit out of control hasn't it. I haven't seen you on here in some time brother, how have you been?

I've been good. Thanks. It's ok to be out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo45 View Post

It is six in one hand, half a dozen in another. I leave them on to keep them protected and because I just love removing a yellow cello.

Comment

After lunch AF Gran Reserva.

Comment

What? More cigars. Those Monte's smell tasty

Comment

usps is killing me... is it the 29th yet?!

Comment

What cigar...

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                usps is killing me... is it the 29th yet?!

Negative.

Comment

Working...
                                X